XBOX, Playstation & Wii

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Porkins said:
\

I have Xbox but don't have MW3 yet. Got MW2!

What's your gamer tag? I wouldn't get mw3 if u don't have it, just wait for black ops 2. It's should be pretty sweet

BayWolf

Apr 18, 2012
MS
I have a PS3, and play GT5, Tiger Woods '12, and Burnout Paradise when I get a chance.

That final round hole location on 18 at St. Andrews in the UK Open is impossible.

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
What's your gamer tag? I wouldn't get mw3 if u don't have it, just wait for black ops 2. It's should be pretty sweet

JPorkins88

navigator

Dec 3, 2011
We have a Wii and my son has an Xbox360.
I mostly play Madden, occasionally I'll play an old COD game we have, the one where it is set in like WWII times.
The guns suck on that game though.
I've played online with my son a time or two and I suck at COD. I can't get past the self preservation piece to get many kills.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Don't feel bad.

I've discovered that the cutting edge mad skillz I had 15 years ago have dulled to the point of being no sharper than a bowling ball.

I'm just one big, walking, bullet sponge. :rotfl:

GCTB1289

Mar 19, 2012
I have Xbox 360, PS3 and N64

Gamertag: Basestatistic90

Mainly play Grand theft auto 4, MW3, Black ops, NFS.
Also play Final Fantasy 7 on the PS3 best FF ever made.

TheBigKahuna

Aug 29, 2012
I have the PS3 and Xbox360. My kids and I are addicted to the Modern Warfare 1,2, & 3 Survival levels and we are also HALO addicts. We have all of the HALO games and we're always battling one another. However, I don't do much online gaming but I'm slowly getting into it some. Guess I'm kind of slow with the times so to speak. my online name is deadmeatking47 for both networks.

TheBigKahuna

Aug 29, 2012
harmless said:
Don't feel bad.

I've discovered that the cutting edge mad skillz I had 15 years ago have dulled to the point of being no sharper than a bowling ball.

I'm just one big, walking, bullet sponge. :rotfl:

Yeah.......I let my kids do that to me for a while then I make them cry and whine by returning the favor to them unmercifully! I'm just helping them to build up confidence and them showing them the pain of defeat! LOL!

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
TheBigKahuna said:
I have the PS3 and Xbox360. My kids and I are addicted to the Modern Warfare 1,2, & 3 Survival levels and we are also HALO addicts. We have all of the HALO games and we're always battling one another. However, I don't do much online gaming but I'm slowly getting into it some. Guess I'm kind of slow with the times so to speak. my online name is deadmeatking47 for both networks.

HALO!!!!!!!!!!! (Sad to say this I havn't played Reach in about 6 months, damn addicting minecraft) Can't wait for Halo 4 to hit stores.

TheBigKahuna

Aug 29, 2012
Porkins said:
HALO!!!!!!!!!!! (Sad to say this I havn't played Reach in about 6 months, damn addicting minecraft) Can't wait for Halo 4 to hit stores.

Yes we can't wait for HALO 4 also. SO far from what I've seen it looks AWESOME!:wootwoot:

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
360 ftw.........halo halo :wootwoot: I'm on mw3 as well. Not as god as I used to tho work is killing my skills lmao...gamertag same as screen name

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
S1LLENCE iKI11u is my gamertag for the 360. I got halo reach and mw3 for those who play it, got black ops too whatever you guy play lol im not the best anymore either due to not playing as much

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Porkins.. I am also part of the 360 Beta... I caved cause of you!!! :hissyfit:

Couldn't let you have *all* the glory!! :rotfl::rotfl:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
harmless said:
Porkins.. I am also part of the 360 Beta... I caved cause of you!!! :hissyfit:

Couldn't let you have *all* the glory!! :rotfl::rotfl:

Welcome to the darkside! :rotfl: Lately the Xbox has been doing a system update every other day.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Porkins said:
Welcome to the darkside! :rotfl: Lately the Xbox has been doing a system update every other day.

Wunderbar. Just like the old Windows days. Always a freggin update. :hissyfit: What have you done to my R2?! :raspberry:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Dead thread revival!! :wootwoot:

Anybody else still playing GT5 on the PS3? That's pretty much all I play these days, as all my fun money goes into the TB instead of video games or computer upgrades (although this might change this summer since my HTPC is ancient and showing signs of mobo failure :ugh:)

ConeKilrAutoX

Dec 8, 2011
Blckshdw said:
Dead thread revival!! :wootwoot:
Anybody else still playing GT5 on the PS3? :ugh:)

I was up until my original 60gb PS3 decided it would be good to throw the yellow light of death at me. I even tried to put on new thermal paste and to no avail. I am on xbox360 now.

Forza Motorsport 4 > gt5. (I swore I would never say that but theres so much better customization in FM4)

:frown: I had the logitech g27 wheel pedals (with clutch) and H pattern 6 speed real shifter all mounted to a racing seat but I sold it to a member on here over a month ago because I was so devastated it wouldnt work on xbox360 haha but all the money from the sale bought turbo build parts so I guess it'll be okay...:yes:

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
I finally joined modern times and bought an Xbox I could go online with, all my prior ones had been RROD revives from my younger brother which would have been banned before I finished logging on. I only own a few gamed as of now and so far COD BO2 kicks ass on live. So either Fora 4, COD or sky rim which I have not played yet.

Add me on live if you want, BLAZINL0W89. That's a zero not an o, I forgot my password to my old account from my og Xbox so I had to make a new one.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Gonna be getting Gran Turismo 6 this week. Anybody pick that up already? :wootwoot:

Conner299

Jan 16, 2013
Still have to get my gold membership, but probably going to rent Ghosts and BF4, this weekend, to see which one I like before I buy. Its feels good to have another box after a year and a half without. I think the father in law was more upset we hadn't replaced it yet, than we were, after we got robbed. It was an Xmas gift, from "Santa". Hit me up with a friend request, if any body wants to. Conner299.

Cable810

Dec 5, 2011
Got A PS3 A while ago. Have COD Black Ops 1 and 2, World At War, and GTA 4. Hit me up Cable8109

Conner299

Jan 16, 2013
So... I have to decided to start a clan, on Ghosts, since no one will accept my applications. If you have no aversion to being on a team of supreme mediocrity, with nowhere to go but up, find me. Just to give you an idea, my K to D ratio is about a 0.55. Sticking with my love for this platform, the clan name is GMT360NATION. To be able to do this, you of course have to have the Ghosts app for your smartphone.

EDIT: This is for the 360.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Conner299 said:
So... I have to decided to start a clan, on Ghosts, since no one will accept my applications. If you have no aversion to being on a team of supreme mediocrity, with nowhere to go but up, find me. Just to give you an idea, my K to D ratio is about a 0.55. Sticking with my love for this platform, the clan name is GMT360NATION. To be able to do this, you of course have to have the Ghosts app for your smartphone.

EDIT: This is for the 360.

LOL, I haven't played ghosts online yet but I was thinking that we should have our own clan. I was going to join up with my son but decided to let him do his thing with the clan he started.

Conner299

Jan 16, 2013
Well, if your game, send me an application. The clan emblem doesn't have to be final, either. I was just playing around with it, last night, so I'm open to any and all suggestions. I would like to keep this clan to any and all owners of our platform. I mentioned it above, but my screen name is CONNER299. Send me a friend requst, as well.

Conner299

Jan 16, 2013
Alright... I'm bumping this back to the top. I was able to recruit one person, to the clan, so far. Clan wars start on Wednesday, and we need at least one more. PLEEEEZE... Someone join, and be ready to play on Wednesday.

AquaLady

Feb 12, 2014
Hey guys. Blackreign153 is my PSN. I play everything but sports games but will try lol. The only games I don't have is Forza and COD Ghosts.

AquaLady

Feb 12, 2014
Bumping
Console: COD Black ops 1 and 2 and MW3. Marvel Vs. Capcom2, Tekken, DC Universe Online, Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy A Realm Reborn and Elder Scrolls Online.
PC: Maplestory, ex WOW player and Forsaken World. Trying to find low graphic games since my computer caught a virus that messed up the graphics card.

trailboycer72

Mar 23, 2014
My boys and I have two Xbox 360 systems. We have about sixty games and I love Forza 4. My gamer tag is bboyce72able. My kids play a lot of war games but I primarily get into racing

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I got PS4, PSN is Redlegs13B

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Nobody got PS4?

Forum Statistics

Threads