WTF!!!!!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
That's just like here next to me in Cleveland where they just found those 3 missing girls... been missin for a decade and all the while they were in a house not even a mile from where they were abducted.. Fu#$ed up world we live in..

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
Yea i heard about the girls, suppossedly the neighbour would see him fixing his car and would have barbeques with the guy and talk like everything was normal.... Some really crazy people we have in this world.
It boggles my mind how people can do such crazy things without realizing how wrong it is first

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Stories like this really break my heart. I read an article about 2 parents who zip tied their 5 yr old daughters hands and ankles to a baby gate, and that the mother had kicked the baby so hard her bottom teeth went through her bottom lip. I could NEVER in my life imagine doing this shit to my babies, and if someone were to touch my babies in a harmful manner, they better hope like hell they get arrested before I get my hands on them....This crap is one of the many reason why I refuse to put my children in the hands of a babysitter or daycare, I rather put my life on hold to make sure my babies have a safe and fun childhood.

Short Bus

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
Boricua SS said:
That's just like here next to me in Cleveland where they just found those 3 missing girls... been missin for a decade and all the while they were in a house not even a mile from where they were abducted.. Fu#$ed up world we live in..

That's all over the news now, I don't watch much news because it's to depressing. What I find f:lipsrsealed:ked up is that 3 brothers all went along with it.

cody_s said:
Singer from the metal band As I Lay Dying was just arrested for trying to put a hit out on his wife: Heavy metal singer Tim Lambesis arrested in murder-for-hire plot: police

That's kinda f:lipsrsealed:ked up too, but IMO is soooooo much worse when these horrible things are done to children.

Voymom said:
Stories like this really break my heart. I read an article about 2 parents who zip tied their 5 yr old daughters hands and ankles to a baby gate, and that the mother had kicked the baby so hard her bottom teeth went through her bottom lip. I could NEVER in my life imagine doing this shit to my babies, and if someone were to touch my babies in a harmful manner, they better hope like hell they get arrested before I get my hands on them....This crap is one of the many reason why I refuse to put my children in the hands of a babysitter or daycare, I rather put my life on hold to make sure my babies have a safe and fun childhood.

:iagree: If I caught someone doing something like that to my son the police would never know (unless I got caught)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online

No members online now.