WTB Envoy Grille

CHIEF BIG RIDG

Original poster
Feb 18, 2012
There is a road that runs along the west side of the UCA's campus that has been under construction for the longest time imaginable. Yesterday I hit a massive pothole my grille just fell off, without me knowing, when I finally stopped I checked out the front for anything wrong. I said what the hell, I have no grille! When I got to my grille it was already busted up pretty good.

I'm not sure why it came off from just hitting a pothole? Are they that loose?

If anyone has a grille that they would be willing to part ways with, that would be cool. I'm going to some auto salvage yards today to see if there happens to be any Envoys with perfectly fine and dandy grilles.

DJones

Jan 21, 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
With my original header panel and grille, the grille came off easy. After my accident, I have had an aftermarket header panel with an OEM grille. Much tighter, but I wish I had an OEM header panel.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
wow that is weird!!! They shouldn't be that loose or what not!! I personally couldn't even get mine off lol you might have had some broken clips from the past or something you didn't know and it must have done that maybe. Now have you tried eBay for a new grille? They wont be OEM but its something!

[EBAY]170785771938[/EBAY]

[EBAY]270917045711[/EBAY]

[EBAY]370587299578[/EBAY]

[EBAY]370587299578[/EBAY]

Also you should go and check if your wheel alignment is still good and get your tires re-balanced because I am almost sure you could have dented one of the rims from hitting a pot hole that hard as you say.

CHIEF BIG RIDG

Original poster
Feb 18, 2012
Thanks man, I checked it all out it and it's fine. I'm just baffled at how it feel off so easily. My dad suggested some zip ties in the back of the grille. I'm not sure where I would put them but it's worth a shot.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online