Will this cluster fit?

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
Blckshdw said:
Yes it will fit. Can't tell if that one has the DIC included in it or not. Does your truck have this feature already?

All SS clusters have DIC, however not all SS's came with the buttons

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
Steve A said:
OK, I dont want to go back to the OS to find what I need to do if I were to get this cluster to read my current mileage.

I have the buttons on my wheel so that is not an issue, my TB DIC is all stock. I like the look of the cluster and want to add this to the truck.

You would need to get it programed. Either find some one local(not a dealer), or use a company like USSpeedo or Fla Speedometer

recon6196

Dec 4, 2011
Me007gold said:
Correct, my truck did not come with DIC, however this cluster has the DIC for when I order the 3SS wheel/Clockspring

Where do you plan on getting the clockspring from? I'm trying to find one myself but haven't had any luck.

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
recon6196 said:
Where do you plan on getting the clockspring from? I'm trying to find one myself but haven't had any luck.

Dealer/Ebay. I would prefer dealer thought. Price may be a bit higher, but I dont know if I could trust a clock spring out of a wrecked truck.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Me007gold said:
Dealer/Ebay. I would prefer dealer thought. Price may be a bit higher, but I dont know if I could trust a clock spring out of a wrecked truck.

I saw a busted clock spring get opened up and fixed, so I know it can be done... Just depends on if you're adventurous and patient enough to solder in some small bits of wire between the end of the ribbon cable and the pins in the housing.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online