Why is my front tire leaning?

warriorpluto

Original poster
Apr 12, 2012
Look how it's leaning. I checked everything to make sure nothing was bent. I didn't see anything.uploadfromtaptalk1443983724762.jpg

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Yeah, camber is out of whack, which is likely caused by the lower control arm pushed inward. You'll need to get it aligned and hopefully it isn't out of whack from something being damaged.

warriorpluto

Original poster
Apr 12, 2012
Ok ill take it to get aligned and see what they say. I'm sure something may be damaged. I bought the truck like that. And thanks:wink:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
It could have happened by a poorly done alignment where they didn't tighten down the bolts all the way so it shifted, or the previous person did a DIY lower bushing replacement and just bolted it on there without aligning it.

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
warriorpluto said:
Ok ill take it to get aligned and see what they say. I'm sure something may be damaged. I bought the truck like that. And thanks:wink:
Also you might need a new tire before you go in for that aligment since it's worn done as much as you say. I can't really get a look at it but if the tread pattern is worn down on one side more then the other it will affect aligment.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online