Whose trailblazer is this!

YOUNG

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
i was watching one of the guys i follow on youtube, he was at Turkey drag, down in texas, and he was showing some of the videos! and there it was a white Trailblazer dropped and tucking at least 22s.
i spotted it about 1:45 into the video, check it out!
[video=youtube;wNz3DRJWAZ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNz3DRJWAZ0&feature=g-u[/video]

Tarnished

Dec 3, 2011
I'm not too sure if it's a TB.. the taillights aren't angled the same, and the front has less of an angle than the front on a TB. The bodylines are slightly different as well.
But then again, it's heavily customized.

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
The one a 1:45 is an S-10 blazer. The one at 1:48 looks interseting, it either has a wide body kit on it, or some kinda fender flairs.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
At the 1:47 mark, on the left edge of the frame, you'll see a white TB, looks to be 22"s and possibly bagged, but it's such a quick flash, it's hard to tell.

bagdvoy

Nov 19, 2011
It's a white Trailblazer thats in Severed Ties. I saw it at Camp N Drag. Don't think the guy has been on any of the forums.

And my boys holding it down across from that Trailblazer AFTERMATH! ItDontStop!

YOUNG

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
it would be nice, if there was someone from the south chapter down in texas, that went to some car audio shows. and could keep an eye out for it! but if anyone of us saw that TB in person we would have to check it out.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online