Whistler, BC

Sir ffeJ

Original poster
Dec 1, 2011
Wow just wow. I have never seen so many Gmt360s' in such a small amount of time. I really can't believe that there is no one from Whistler on our board.

I've seen 9 of them in a 2 hour window. 6 TBs' which 4 of them were taxis and 3 Envoys which 1 of them was also a taxi. I'll try to get pics later, shouldn't be to hard really.

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
I feel for you, granted there are people from New Jersey but there are literally 12 360's between my block and the next two including the two in my driveway. But there is no one near me on here right now.

Trkdrvremt

Oct 22, 2014
NJ
littleblazer said:
I feel for you, granted there are people from New Jersey but there are literally 12 360's between my block and the next two including the two in my driveway. But there is no one near me on here right now.

Where in Jersey are you?

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Trkdrvremt said:
Where in Jersey are you?
About as central as it gets, I'm about 10 minutes from six flags, but I'm more toward Howell. Just saying I'm in Jackson isn't fair, it's a huge town.

Reactions: Trkdrvremt

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
I rented a TB in '07 when we went to Whistler for our honeymoon. Bought my '05 two weeks later. Saw a lot more older model Toyota trucks myself.

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Trkdrvremt said:
Ah ok... My sil is about 10 min from glory's....
Okay, I'm by Johnson park my block leads straight up to the elementary school, if you know where that is, that is. :raspberry:

Sir ffeJ

Original poster
Dec 1, 2011
Playsinsnow said:
I rented a TB in '07 when we went to Whistler for our honeymoon. Bought my '05 two weeks later. Saw a lot more older model Toyota trucks myself.

I'm here at Whistler for our company seminar and unfortunately I'm in a board room all day and by the time we're done it's dark out and not one GMT to be found, go figure. I'll try to sneak out during day light and hunt some down. Worse case senario I'll call a cab and hopefully it will be a GMT.

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Trkdrvremt said:
Nope, cant say I do...
If you head away from 195 towards glorys then continue past it, there's a Hess gas station, I am about 2 miles down the road if you make a left at Hess.

Trkdrvremt

Oct 22, 2014
NJ
littleblazer said:
If you head away from 195 towards glorys then continue past it, there's a Hess gas station, I am about 2 miles down the road if you make a left at Hess.
The hess on bennetts mills? I just did some roadwork over that way on leesville and veterans hywy...

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Trkdrvremt said:
The hess on bennetts mills? I just did some roadwork over that way on leesville and veterans hywy...
Bingo, just head east on bennetts mills, I'm off cooks bridge south by 7/11

Sir ffeJ

Original poster
Dec 1, 2011
See what I did there? I just brought two members together that had no idea they were that close to each other

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
:rotfl: Thanks, and sorry to whore up your thread. :raspberry:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chadla11

Members Online