Which Airlift 1000's with Belltech 3" rear springs

fr34kout

Original poster
Jan 6, 2012
So the Airlift site shows to use the 60779 Airlift 1000 kit for Envoys, however I'm going to be installing the Belltech 3" rear drop springs. I'm assuming I need a different kit since the height of the spring is going to be different. Just wanted to know if anyone is already running the 3" belltech rear springs with the Airlift 1000's, and if so which one fits? I would email them spring specs but apparently it's back ordered till Sunday so I won't be receiving them for like a week or so lol.

DARKASS04EXT

Nov 21, 2011
contact Belltech tech support and ask for the inner measurements, then with your measurements you can see if airlift has something to fit. I have notes (gotta find them) that listed various airlift bags that fit TB lowering coils. Ill post them if i can find it.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Cool. I don't know anything anout the airlift but I am to putting the belltech 2-3 drop on. Just ordered today. When are u goin to install? Bought my kit used for 150, 190 shipped off the os from a member. Also includes bumpstops belltech drop shocks. Now I need to get tonys a arms for good alignment and belltechs drop struts and maybe and adjustable panhard bar.

fr34kout

Original poster
Jan 6, 2012
Wow lucky lol you got a deal. I've had the DJM UCA and strut mount from Tony for like 8-9 months, just ordered the Belltech Kit through Tony last week. Adjustable front shocks, rear 3" springs and shorter Belltech Shocks (trying to get to around 30" ground to fender lip, have like 500+ lbs of sounds in the back so should just have to cut the springs a little bit to get it to sit where I want. Putting it in asap but Tony said the springs are back ordered till sunday.

Thanks for the help 04EXT hope you can find your notes lol.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Well good luck to ya!! Hope ur install is a breeze. Haha. Let me know if ur ass end shifts over a little. That's why I am waiting to see if I need to purchase the adjustable panhard bar.

fr34kout

Original poster
Jan 6, 2012
From what I've read it will shift, I'm just going to leave it until I can pony up the cash for the sophn kit lol. 04ext I can't seem to find the springs on the Belltech site, it only shows the coilovers

Edit: Nvm just had to look for an 06 TB instead of an 08 Denali >.>

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
That's what I am planning on doing. Wait n see how bad the shift is. Post some pics when u get the install. As I will too.

NORCAL SS

Dec 4, 2011
rear belltech drop springs with the street performance shocks you wont have issues. email me tony@tbssowners.com ill shoot you the correct airlift bag to use.

ive done well over 200 of those springs over the past almost 10 years and by far the best riding out of all aftermarket springs and they are adjustable if you need to bring it up 1 inch

fr34kout

Original poster
Jan 6, 2012
Well just because of the height I'm trying to get to and the weight in the back. Not ready to notch the frame quite yet so I figured this would help buffer the suspension going over bumps and what not. I'll shoot you a PM

NORCAL SS

Dec 4, 2011
fr34kout said:
Well just because of the height I'm trying to get to and the weight in the back. Not ready to notch the frame quite yet so I figured this would help buffer the suspension going over bumps and what not. I'll shoot you a PM

actaully i bet with the weight in the back you will be ok height wise.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YSB

Members Online