What if you won the Lotto?

JRTAHOE

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
As most of you guys know, there is a $640,000,000 (Currently) Mega Million out there. Just kinda curious as to what you guys would do if you guys were one of the lucky ones that won this or any other lottery.

6210dbf0-0dfa-1db1.jpg

navigator

Dec 3, 2011
I don't play the lotto but if someone bought me the winning ticket for the 640M lotto......

........drum rolll.........queue up the take this job and shove it song.......
I'd quit my job....
I'd then tell my dad he could quit his too and likely a few other family members
I'd have a couple houses in nice locations.
I'd have a few toys...

My wife and I would really like to start a youth ministry for dis-advantaged young people or single moms. I think that would cover it.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
well for one i wouldnt tell anyone but my closest family lol... people would come out of the wood works after me :crackup:

but i would pay off all my bills, my brothers bills, mothers and fathers as well... then make the SS into the monster i always dream of, get another play toy.. and live my merry life like nothing changed :yes:

MichEnvoyGuy

Dec 3, 2011
I went out today and bought more tickets, I have exactly 200 now :eek:

IF I won, I wouldnt even call in to work. I would ignore the calls and let them figure out themselves why I wasnt showing up. Then, I would show up in the biggest bulldozer I can buy and graze the place flat. :biggrin:

Next I would go on a exquisite cruise across the globe for at least a month or two.

After partying it up, I would finally return and get my Mom/Dad. My Mom is in late stage alzheimers so I would hire a doctor nurse and move somewhere scenic and secluded.

My siblings are buttplugs (except for my oldest sister) so I wouldnt be helping them at all.

The Envoy, I would send to the junkyard to have smooshed into a cube, then wrapped in a bow and returned to the GM Tech Center. :tongue:

YOUNG

Dec 4, 2011
Id probably have to change my pants. then id call my uncle who is a banker across from the world trade center site. and have him move somewhere with me. He knows what to do with alot of money, then id make money offa the money i won.

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
House On Lake Ozark Missouri
5 Car Garage
99 Viper GTS ACR
10 Z06 1000hp build ofcourse
12 ZL1
SS in the 9s
and then my DD Silverado 3500

Nitro z9 bass boat

BUY SOME GOLD, that wont lose value like paper can

An buy my parents a dream home.

Yeah I have thought about this before

Jan 4, 2012
what would I do, first pay off all the bills, then buy a trailblazer, also buy new vehicles for my family and a few select friends, with the only rule is that it has to be a chevy .....lol...... Buy assessories for the TB, then build the best RV trailer ever..... and quads, and go traveling and camping.... Give back to my community, specially for those people who can't afford medical equipment or therapies that they need (Respiratory issues)....
Buy Property and build a resort, so you can do off roading, trails...... etc..... would be so cool......:thumbsup:

Uncle Blazer

Dec 8, 2011
buy plastidip and do my rims :wootwoot:

AND after all the usual friends/family/charitable giving i would buy land. lots and lots of land. land here, land there, land between here and there.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
If I won the lottery(bought some tickets too) I would....

I would pay off mine and hubby's debt
Buy hubby a car
Buy me another Envoy or TB
Fix Phantom up like I want him
Buy hubby and I a toy(I want to rebuild a Carmaro SS Or 65 Ford Mustang)

Buy lots and lots of land, build a house that sits on a doomsday bunker stocked with YEARS of food and LOTS of firepower
I would help my mom and dad pay off their bills and house and give them a little play money as well
Give only my closest siblings and select friends a helpful donation

Open a research charity to help develop in-utero testing for the disorder my first daughter passed away from

Buy all new furniture for the new house and donate what I have now to those who need it
Get my kids all new clothes and toys
Get a boob job and tummy tuck
Take all my family on a tropical vacation without children

Invest the rest of the money in investment accounts
Live happily ever after!!!

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I would make an epic GMTN road trip and go visit everybody who goes to meets! :biggrin:

I'd also buy a big house with a huge garage to work on my TB, and of course help out family members and close friends.

kardain

Dec 16, 2011
1) Buy every house on my street, even if they aren't for sale.
2) Barrett-Jackson
3) be broke in a week flat.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
I'd splurge on new liftgate supports so I wouldn't have to use vise grips any more.

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
Build a house in the middle of nowhere, with a big ass fence around it. Get some toys, take a World cruise. Frivolously waste a couple million.

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
I would tell nobody. I would interview accountants and lawyers and financial advisors without them knowing who I was or how much I would be worth. I would pick ones I trust and then tell them what's up. I would take the cash option, disappear from the area, prepare my plans for my personal luxuries and anything i would do for others. I would send certified letters to anyone that I would give money or gifts to explaining exactly what they are getting and why. I would buy my nice things, start my business at the capacity I want it to operate, and safely stow the rest to live off of the interest.

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
We've got a pool at work. We figure we'd buy the corporation, close the main facility and move everybody we like to ours and run the business intelligently.

stormsurge

Jan 29, 2012
I would buy every ss trailblazer i could find. Start a few camps for kids that cant afford trips. Help hard working families get there own house and cars for a better life for there kids. 42' fountain with triple 572 supercharged motors.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
For a long time I said that if I ever won the lottery that I'd buy the OS. I don't feel quite the same about that anymore. :rotfl:

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
If I were to win I would donate most of it never tell anyone about winning the loot, but still help out close family members + friends, organize a GMT Nation USA & Canada Massive Meet all expenses paid, buy 3 more TB's ( an SS, 1 TB to lift & 1 to lower ), invest invest invest ( gotta keep the money multiplying instead of subtracting ), pay Bill Walton to never broadcast an NBA game on TV, open up recreation centers in Houston, and Donate more.

gmcman

Dec 12, 2011
MichEnvoyGuy said:
The Envoy, I would send to the junkyard to have smooshed into a cube, then wrapped in a bow and returned to the GM Tech Center. :tongue:

I want to agree with you considering the troubles it has given you.....but they wouldn't care. You should have it bored, beefed up, turbocharge it to within an inch of it's life and drive a badass sleeper....i'm sure the boys at Lingenfelter would take it on for a price.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
MichEnvoyGuy said:
I went out today and bought more tickets, I have exactly 200 now :eek:

IF I won, I wouldnt even call in to work. I would ignore the calls and let them figure out themselves why I wasnt showing up. Then, I would show up in the biggest bulldozer I can buy and graze the place flat. :biggrin:

Next I would go on a exquisite cruise across the globe for at least a month or two.

After partying it up, I would finally return and get my Mom/Dad. My Mom is in late stage alzheimers so I would hire a doctor nurse and move somewhere scenic and secluded.

My siblings are buttplugs (except for my oldest sister) so I wouldnt be helping them at all.

The Envoy, I would love it, kiss it, hug it and treat it like the badass truck it is! Or Donate it to Voymom of course :tongue:

Just sayin :wink:

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
I will say this is the second time i have ever played the Lottery, bought 20 tickets and thought that was going over board.

As for plans I would not know until it sunk in. I have alot of dreams, and of course getting my dream garage would be first and foremost on the list, including cars. Of course this means dream house. I would pay any bills I could for at least the next 30 years. Houses in different locations, Orlando, Smokey Mtns, Myrtle Beach, maybe some other locations. Donate a decent amount, girl already said $1 mil straight to the ASPCA, decide one some others.

Dont know it would take awhile to sink in, and I would tell no one except close friends and family.

Of course organize a massive GMT meet.

JRTAHOE

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
So anyone win? :biggrin:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
I'm still broke :frown: No win here :no:

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
mapanch said:
Build a house in the middle of nowhere, with a big ass fence around it. Get some toys, take a World cruise. Frivolously waste a couple million.

Hope it is more effective than the on on the boarder. :wink:

I might think about not using coupons any more. :rotfl:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher