Western Canada Members Check-in!

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
linneje said:
... Welcome (unless you are a Stamps fan) .....

:rotfl: Awesome.

GO TEAM USA! :raspberry:

BC backroader

Sep 6, 2014
New '05 TB owner here, checking in from Abbotsford. I found that "other" forum first, but saw several posts pointing over here, so trucked on over ;-)

This feels like a good place to be.

baumer

Aug 28, 2014
Hello from Calgary, AB.

I've had my 2007 Envoy SLT since March 2013 (purchased from my father who was original owner). Pushing 205k km and going strong. I think I need to change the serpentine belt though as it's looking a little weathered and starting to get a squeal on start-up.

Sir ffeJ

Dec 1, 2011
Welcome to the both of you.

linneje

Apr 26, 2012
baumer said:
Hello from Calgary, AB.

I've had my 2007 Envoy SLT since March 2013 (purchased from my father who was original owner). Pushing 205k km and going strong. I think I need to change the serpentine belt though as it's looking a little weathered and starting to get a squeal on start-up.
Hi. If you do the serpentine belt, do the AC belt at the same time. I did mine about the same mileage and the AC belt was in worse shape than the main belt (although the main was squeaking).

sewlow

Oct 23, 2014
Checking in from Abbotsford. First post. GMT400 owner. (2) Like 'em low! Not so much for posing! Love the twisties!
Thanks for the link, Chris! (Darkrider on here?)
Upholstery guy. 35+ (cough-cough-cough) years experience.
Looking forward to gaining & passing along info.
Cheers!

Reactions: Mounce

Purefection

Oct 23, 2014
sewlow said:
Checking in from Abbotsford. First post. GMT400 owner. (2) Like 'em low! Not so much for posing! Love the twisties!
Cheers!
Welcome over!

Checking in from swan valley, Manitoba. Living in Winnipeg currently, and working in Fort McMurray, Alberta

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
sewlow said:
Cheers!
Welcome Al! This is my name here

Sir ffeJ

Dec 1, 2011
Welcome to the Nation

BC backroader

Sep 6, 2014
Welcome, from another Abby resident. My rig is going to get lifted, not lowered, to better tackle the logging roads. I've always loved driving the twisties, too, but this truck is an occasional trail runner, so low doesn't work!

Blade

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
BC backroader said:
Welcome, from another Abby resident. My rig is going to get lifted, not lowered, to better tackle the logging roads. I've always loved driving the twisties, too, but this truck is an occasional trail runner, so low doesn't work!
Welcome to the Nation! I see we are getting a few BC Boys in this crowd :thumbsup:

Reactions: chilliwak

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online