44.3 KB · Views: 112

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
This is what the admin is probably thinking:

View attachment 22156

Added:

I haven't seen this posted in a while, so let me link it again. Note: subtitles NSFW or for the language-sensitive:

[video=youtube;FV7bSXSkOI8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV7bSXSkOI8[/video]

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 14

McGMT

Jun 17, 2012
I tried to send a PM to someone over there explaining what "No longer with us" really meant, a few minutes later and apparently I never sent it. Either my short term memory is realllllly bad or they did not like my "Private" message..

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
Yup... there's NO use in trying the "private" messages in order to communicate with anyone there...
I always have the person in question contact me via email... that way I have some level of control as to what is being said & discussed...

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Yah, VS suppressed emails being included in public profiles as soon as they caught wind of us using that vector. Since they still snoop in the PM data base, it's still a risk.

Of course, it's a violation of EU data privacy laws and every rule of civilized forum ownership, but they have to preserve the revenue stream.

McGMT

Jun 17, 2012
Well that, and I posted about how I could help them but I can't tell them where or I will be "no longer with you" but no ban? WOW!

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Notice they're down to ONE public mod now? They have one or two others too chicken to have their names posted in public. And they run around in stealth mode, whacking members with impunity. What a thoroughly evil culture of mistrust and hate they've nurtured back there. :no:

navigator

Dec 3, 2011
hmmm, wonder could we raise the money to run an Ad on their page to point folks over here?
That would be truly devious wouldn't it......:satan:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
That would be like *buying* members. I'd throw up in my mouth a little if VS was enriched a penny by it. :frown:

Better to just edit my old pictures to embed a recruiting message. That's equally evil, and has the advantage of being free. :wootwoot:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Your attention please, Trailblaze_2002 has left the building.

Cable810

Dec 5, 2011
The Video :rotfl: What movie Valkerie?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.