Well its been fun guys...

Pimp_My_Ride

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
But the Trailbalzer is offically gone! With the cost of gas going up, driving almost 80 miles round trip for work, and all the mechanical issues, it was time for it to go. Sucks though, because I had plans for it this summer, oh well. I'm gonna miss her:sadcry:

I did manage to get a nice deal on a 2009 Hyundai Sonata LTD:wootwoot:

View attachment 19199

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 8
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 10

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Sucks you had to go!! You can always stop by and say hi or keep using the site dont forget that :thumbsup: I am sure we are better then the Hyundai fourms :raspberry::rotfl:

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Nice whip Dion. My wife had a Hyundai Elantra, dollar for dollar it was the best car we've had.

Pimp_My_Ride

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
Short Bus said:
Nice whip Dion. My wife had a Hyundai Elantra, dollar for dollar it was the best car we've had.

Thats one of the main reasons why Iwent with the Sonata, I've heard nothing but good things about Hyundai. Too bad this car doesnt have the v-6 in it.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
say it aint so Dion :frown::sadcry: lol...

i saw your post on FB.... understandable decision, and i know youve been debating it for quite some time now... good choice... ill have to make the journey down there, or maybe meet you half way for dinner one night...

keep in touch my friend :grouphug:

Juicy K

Feb 14, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
A friend of mine has an 09 Sonata, but its a v6, he loves that car. I have only ridden in it once and it is a nice car. It's a shame you had to get rid of the TB. Lucky for me I'm not forced to DD the Bravada...

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Dion, you will always be part of this family. :grouphug: Feel free to stop by a meet anytime. :yes:

Pimp_My_Ride

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
TexazReece said:
Nooooooooo Say it ain't so......:biggrin: well I guess it works for you with better mpg Good Luck

So far it's working out....

Boricua SS said:
say it aint so Dion :frown::sadcry: lol...

i saw your post on FB.... understandable decision, and i know youve been debating it for quite some time now... good choice... ill have to make the journey down there, or maybe meet you half way for dinner one night...
keep in touch my friend :grouphug:

Just give me a time and place and I'm there!

BO TIE SS said:
Dion, you will always be part of this family. :grouphug: Feel free to stop by a meet anytime. :yes:

It's nice to know I'm still welcomed, even though I'm no longer TB owner:grouphug:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
So you added a $300 a month payment to your budget to save 50% in fuel if your lucky?

My wife and I had this discussion last summer when I paid of the Envoy. The way I figured my budget, the 300 a month I spend on gas is a lot cheaper then a new car payment that would cut my gas in half.

Good luck with the new car though!

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Nice car, I like the Hyundais. They have come along way, and the Hyundai Equos is a good looking car too...

However, I have to agree about the car payment thing. I am also looking for fuel efficient alternative. But I am thinking more along the lines of a 2 wheel version. About 2500 to buy, 70 MPG, and much cheaper in the long run.

Pimp_My_Ride

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
Regulator said:
So you added a $300 a month payment to your budget to save 50% in fuel if your lucky?

My wife and I had this discussion last summer when I paid of the Envoy. The way I figured my budget, the 300 a month I spend on gas is a lot cheaper then a new car payment that would cut my gas in half.

Good luck with the new car though!

It wasn't just the cost of fuel that made me trade it in, there was a long list of repairs that had to be done (some for the 3rd time,) and after adding it all up, it wasn't worth fixing anymore sad to say:frown:

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
It's understandable, Dion. Hope you enjoy your new car! :cool:

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Sad D. Pity you couldn't get the Genesis Type R...they are a rocket ship! Good luck with it mate!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gdub2306

Members Online