Wanted 20" SS wheels.....

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
silvernclean said:
Well all will be done b4 the meet in coldwater and I'll be there. :biggrin:

Alright sweet!! Good to know I wont be the only envoy at the meet haha last meet I was one lonely voy :hopeless: besides Joe's voy with a pink car seat in the back and the bug deflector haha :raspberry::tongue:

I need to find someone with a eraser wheel to de mold!

jrSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
U don't need an eraser wheel....I used goo gone and fishline. And a little elbow grease lol. But what sucks is,my truck musta been in an accident. It was repainted and they just taped off the door moldings. Looks like hell up close. I can live wth it tho...:sadcry:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
ItsOnVoy said:
I need to find someone with a eraser wheel to de mold!

i got mine from a local automotive paint supply shop.. was like $20 bucks or so.. i have a drill at home... was a piece of cake

silvernclean said:
U don't need an eraser wheel....I used goo gone and fishline. And a little elbow grease lol. But what sucks is,my truck musta been in an accident. It was repainted and they just taped off the door moldings. Looks like hell up close. I can live wth it tho...:sadcry:

the eraser wheel is just so much easier... its like comparing taking off your wheels with an impact or a regular lug wrench :crackup:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Yeah the eraser wheel makes it sooo much easier loll But one of my doors was replaced so when I pulled the plastic from my pillars that doors clear coat stops at the bottom of that pillar (extra coat because the pillar is still glossy or what not) so I am kind of scared what to except under the molding for that door...the other doors are fine though.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
ItsOnVoy said:
Yeah the eraser wheel makes it sooo much easier loll But one of my doors was replaced so when I pulled the plastic from my pillars that doors clear coat stops at the bottom of that pillar (extra coat because the pillar is still glossy or what not) so I am kind of scared what to except under the molding for that door...the other doors are fine though.

you could always buy some 3M double sided tape and slap back on if there is too much of a variation

havie22

Dec 4, 2011
i was Chevy Trailblazer SS swap parts! - $850 (long island)

Date: 2012-01-14, 12:20AM EST
Reply to: 3arda-2799085427@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Selling the complete kit. Front bumper rear bumper grill, grill inserts, bumper inserts, fog lights all from a trailblazer ss. rear bumper is painted black. grill and bumper are in black primer. the bumper did have some minor body work done to it. nothing major everything lines up perfectly
email me for more pics at jnd92108 (at) aol (dot) com

rims are for sale also.. 20" mkw rims w goodyear tires. rims are in mint condition
checking here in ny for a set of wheels but with no luck! ill keep an eye and post here as soon as i find some! but i found this!

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
stormsurge said:
I need to let you drive it sometime. there alot of fun and AWD. The wife loves it.

I don't know....You might not get it back lol :tongue:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06_4.2_4x4_ls