WAAG officially dead.

wootown22

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
I contacted WAAG by phone today, and they said they have officially discontinued all products for the Trailblazers.

Now what? I wanted a brush guard (preferably center so I can still work on headlights) that didn't lose to much ground clearance and kept the towhooks intact.

I hear the best alternatives are Westin and Steelcraft; but some say Steelcraft you do lose the tow hooks? Can anyone confirm or deny that?

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
That sucks. Go Rhino I believe still makes push bars (w/o light guards) for us. I believe they mount under the bumper though, If you ask Brandon (BigBadBowtie88) he can give you more info.

wootown22

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Zapp I know it! I think I'll just have to buy like the westin or try black horse, and modify it so it can mount like the waag did...:hissyfit:

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
wootown22, do you have Craigs (FlyingFischer) cell #? Text him and ask what he just bought a few weeks back, I cant remember if its a Waag or a Westin. He might be able to buy one through his work for you.

wootown22

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
no you should message it to me though!! I have cash in hand I've been saving up for this thing like 4 months :rotfl:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph5432

Members Online