Trico Force Wiper Blades..

Vonhendon

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
Any body using these? I need new blades and was going in to get the Icons and saw these. the problem I have is my pass. side wiper always chatters on the end at highway speeds.

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
I have not used them before, but I would pay the extra for the Icons or even the Latitudes from Rain-x. I got he latitudes on sale for 16.99 at Target a few weeks ago. I have had both the Icons and the Latitudes, I like the lat's a bit better but they are both great. I also went with the larger blade on the driver side.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
+1 on the RainX Latitudes... bought them over a year ago, and still performing strong.. (when i use them that is :rotfl:)

due to the length of the blades, there will be some excess "chatter" as you call it because the passanger one does not ug the windsheild the whole way.. however, my latitudes dont "chatter" like you described about the other blades..

Vonhendon

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
I ended up getting the Icon's. One think I noticed was they go in easy and come out easy so I hope that's not going to be a problem. The clip don't seem to be as sturdy as I'm used too.

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
Think thats what I got this time around vs the Bosch Icons. IMO so far, they clean the window just as well as the Icons did. Time will tell, I usually end up going through a pair every year with all the snow/ice I get when skiing.

Run a 24 or 26" blade on the drivers side, cleans a TON more of the window. The guy at O'Reillys let me take a 22, 24, and 26 out to test fit them. Got a 26 on the drivers side and the normal 22 on the pass, theres no more triangle between the blades. They clear by about 1/2".

MAK

May 28, 2012
:wootwoot::wootwoot:Get the Force blades....they work well in all weather and were designed to hug the sheild at higher speeds....they look great as well. Extremely easy to install for all models...i put them on a new XF jag and they were so much better than what was on...try em...you will never use another wiper blade again.
let us know what you choose. Wipers are very important.:wootwoot::wootwoot:

=Vonhendon;70444]Any body using these? I need new blades and was going in to get the Icons and saw these. the problem I have is my pass. side wiper always chatters on the end at highway speeds.[/QUOTE]

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Bosch blades r the shit. Lil expensive but man the hug the window and r the cleanest looking blade out there. Imo. Last 4 ever

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
The Bosch are good enough for Reed Timmer so they're good enough for me. :thumbsup:

Usually I shun products endorsed by celebrities, especially drama llamas like Reed, but in this case I succumbed.

View attachment 21101

Attachments

• alg_storm_chasers-300x223.jpg
    alg_storm_chasers-300x223.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 51

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
Hey Ive seen that storm chaser rig in person before! Think you have too, right Bill? :biggrin:

vipergg

Dec 7, 2011
Vonhendon said:
Any body using these? I need new blades and was going in to get the Icons and saw these. the problem I have is my pass. side wiper always chatters on the end at highway speeds.

I use regular Trico's and they work great , on the 2nd year with them and they still clear the windshield great with no chatter.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online

No members online now.