DEAL The Retrofit Source 20% Off

OP
OP
dmanns67

dmanns67

Yeah same here. I do not really need anything, but since I can get 20% off, I feel like I need to buy something. Which I am sure was the thought process of the sale. I think I am going to pick up some 3000K 880 HIDs for the fogs.

I was hoping you would see this before the sale ended. I was not sure if you still needed anything for your retrofit or not.

NinjuhhNutz

dmanns67 said:
Yeah same here. I do not really need anything, but since I can get 20% off, I feel like I need to buy something. Which I am sure was the thought process of the sale. I think I am going to pick up some 3000K 880 HIDs for the fogs.

I was hoping you would see this before the sale ended. I was not sure if you still needed anything for your retrofit or not.
much appreciated :thumbsup:
I don't need any more actual parts, just the tools and time to get it done :hissyfit:
gave up trying to align them until I get a power supply...lol

OP
OP
dmanns67

dmanns67

Not sure if you guys are aware, but I came across another coupon code over a year ago that is still active. It will only get you 5% off your online order, but it is better than nothing.

Coupon Code: TRSFBLIKE

Blckshdw

They should be having a pretty big sale at the end of next month for Black Friday as well :2thumbsup:

I'ill need to hide my paypal account

OP
OP
dmanns67

dmanns67

Blckshdw said:
They should be having a pretty big sale at the end of next month for Black Friday as well :2thumbsup:

I'ill need to hide my paypal account
Nice, forgot about Black Friday next month. I will need to get my list together.

Mounce

Mori. 3five D2S, D2R, and D1S bulbs are on clearance in the closeouts section. Just throwing that out there.

OP
OP
dmanns67

dmanns67

Came across another on going coupon code via a FB page for 10% off your order. Just tested it and it works.

Coupon code: TRSHJ

Also, anyone looking for 9006 or 880 HID bulbs, TRS has their Morimoto 3Five HIDs on clearance for $15 a pair in the closeout section.

OP
OP
dmanns67

dmanns67

Found another great coupon code for TRS. It is only valid from now until Monday morning, 4/13. Get 15% off your order and that includes everything in the closeout section.

Coupon code: 15Friday

Blckshdw

It's that time of year again. Anyone who's got an infant projector mod bug, this is the best time to feed it! :2thumbsup:

**clicky**

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Answered questions
Members
Latest member