Thanks...

cleanwaterguy

Original poster
Jul 27, 2013
Cornwall Ontario
A big Thank you to two members on here, that my wife and I ran into at a parts place in Ottawa Ontario today. WarGawd and mooseman - thank you both for the lead to this site, the help with my '04 Envoy and direction on what to do next!

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Welcome! Those are great guys! And this is the forum that can save owners buncho $$ keeping this platform running. Lots of subtle things about them.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome to GMTNation :thumbsup:

Glad you were all able to hook up together. You're gonna love this place!

WarGawd

Sep 2, 2012
cleanwaterguy said:
A big Thank you to two members on here, that my wife and I ran into at a parts place in Ottawa Ontario today. WarGawd and mooseman - thank you both for the lead to this site, the help with my '04 Envoy and direction on what to do next!

Hey Brent :smile:

Welcome, glad you found your way here.

Before I forget again, both Mooseman and I forgot to mention that he maintains a pretty extensive archive of all sorts of manuals here. Be sure to grab those and have them handy when you need them.

Also, we were talking about running your VIN # to get the complete build package back - 07TB on the old site is still actively providing that feedback to people who ask, but I'm unsure if anyone here is doing that

Cheers :smile:

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome aboard!

Numbnutz

Dec 11, 2011
Welcome to the Nation. We drive through Cornwall every now and then to cross over to the Massena side.

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome to the Nation!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tcwest38

Members Online