Testes, testes, 1....2....3

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Member
Nov 19, 2011
9,957
Portland, OR

Attachments

  • truck-nuts-speed-bag-the-douchebag-testicles-demotivational-poster-1253971794.jpg
    truck-nuts-speed-bag-the-douchebag-testicles-demotivational-poster-1253971794.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 126

MAY03LT

Original poster
Member
Nov 18, 2011
3,422
Delmarva
Coolness! It took a while but I figured out how to make a thread using Tapatalk. :cool:
 

Denali n DOO

Member
May 22, 2012
5,596
MAY03LT said:
Coolness! It took a while but I figured out how to make a thread using Tapatalk. :cool:

I must be old! What is a tapatalk? Sounds interesting...?!
 

MAY03LT

Original poster
Member
Nov 18, 2011
3,422
Delmarva
Denali n DOO said:
I must be old! What is a tapatalk? Sounds interesting...?!

My explanation:

It's this app thing that lets you browse forums on your smartphone without loading all the stuff that would disrespect your data usage.

Tapatalks explanation:

Tapatalk is a mobile app built specifically for forum access. Different from mobile skin or mobile version that comes with the forum system, Tapatalk allows user to have a unified interface to access multiple forums at the same time. With million of Tapatalk users, your forum can be discovered by potential new members thru Tapatalk Network and our ranking and recommendation system.
 

mikeinDE

Member
Jan 4, 2012
855
Yo Andrew, Like I was telling you on Sunday.....I still think it would be cool if we could text pictures into the site through that app right there on our mobile phones!! :thumbsup:
 

kardain

Member
Dec 16, 2011
557
mikeinDE said:
Yo Andrew, Like I was telling you on Sunday.....I still think it would be cool if we could text pictures into the site through that app right there on our mobile phones!! :thumbsup:

You can, kind of... If you have an android phone, click the little camera on the lower right

209ee390-6ae2-8329.jpg


Choose either gallery or camera from the options

209ee390-6b29-7569.jpg


Then either "tapatalk hosted" or "this forum" to upload

209ee390-6b55-f672.jpg


pardon if the pics are hugified.... I'm posting this from my phone at the moment.... Sometimes tapatalk hosting will resize them down, sometimes not.
 

mikeinDE

Member
Jan 4, 2012
855
kardain said:
You can, kind of... If you have an android phone, click the little camera on the lower right

209ee390-6ae2-8329.jpg


Choose either gallery or camera from the options

209ee390-6b29-7569.jpg


Then either "tapatalk hosted" or "this forum" to upload

209ee390-6b55-f672.jpg


pardon if the pics are hugified.... I'm posting this from my phone at the moment.... Sometimes tapatalk hosting will resize them down, sometimes not.


Oh Dang, I have an iPhone, I wonder if it's the same on there, Ima have to look into that. :thumbsup:
 

kardain

Member
Dec 16, 2011
557
mikeinDE said:
Oh Dang, I have an iPhone, I wonder if it's the same on there, Ima have to look into that. :thumbsup:

Yup, use the little picture thing in the center to upload from gallery, the camera on the left to take a picture.

187186c5-7585-75e6.jpg


Choose either "this forum" or "tapatalk hosted" on the bottom right

187186c5-7682-03b3.jpg


Lastly, choose the quality.

187186c5-7727-8866.jpg



On edit: I never realized how much I despise the iPhone keyboard until that post. Why is the punctuation not on the main page???

In both cases (android and iPhone) the proper image tags are injected into the post when using tapa hosting
 

mikeinDE

Member
Jan 4, 2012
855
kardain said:
Yup, use the little picture thing in the center to upload from gallery, the camera on the left to take a picture.

187186c5-7585-75e6.jpg


Choose either "this forum" or "tapatalk hosted" on the bottom right

187186c5-7682-03b3.jpg


Lastly, choose the quality.

187186c5-7727-8866.jpg



On edit: I never realized how much I despise the iPhone keyboard until that post. Why is the punctuation not on the main page???

In both cases (android and iPhone) the proper image tags are injected into the post when using tapa hosting

SWEET! thanks! I have got some experimenting to do :yes:
 

MAY03LT

Original poster
Member
Nov 18, 2011
3,422
Delmarva
No way i gotta try this

edit: Coolness!

Thanks Kardain!!!
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1338932211662.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1338932211662.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 12

mikeinDE

Member
Jan 4, 2012
855
sweeeeeeeT!!
 

kardain

Member
Dec 16, 2011
557
MAY03LT said:
No way i gotta try this

edit: Coolness!

Thanks Kardain!!!

Anytime.
 

kardain

Member
Dec 16, 2011
557
Using the "this forum" or "tapatalk hosted" option?
 

woody79

Member
Dec 3, 2011
351
MAY03LT said:
No way i gotta try this

edit: Coolness!

Thanks Kardain!!!

Sweet :smile:

I can see my house from way up here :raspberry:
 

mikeinDE

Member
Jan 4, 2012
855

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338946421.308493.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338946421.308493.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 25

kardain

Member
Dec 16, 2011
557
"this forum" uploads the image to the forum as an attachment, using whatever permissions the forum administrator has set up. These permissions dictate maximum file size, type (png, gif, jpg, etc.) and dimensions. If the picture is over size or dimension or the wrong type you get the "invalid" error.... That's partly why the "tapatalk hosted" is in the app.
 

Forum Statistics

Threads
23,438
Posts
639,266
Members
18,655
Latest member
Jaywebb25