TBSS.....NO Crank!

TBSS

Original poster
Mar 17, 2013
I have a no crank issue on my 07 trailblazer SS. Its a project in pieces(no airbags, no radio, ect. )but always started and was still driveable. Unfortunately it sat for a few months now I'm pulling my hair out! I'm not sure if it is a pass lock issue or what?
I replaced the ignition switch and the Batt. Is fully charged. Found a schematic of the starter and checked the start relay out w/ a volt meter but for some reason the #85 pin has ground with key on or off. I jumped PIN number 86 and 30 and got a crank but it blew fuse #22
! I changed the fuse tried to crank it and nothing. I'm baffled....

UPDATE:
I tried several times tonight to crank it but nothing then I wiggled around some wires going from the BCM (under console) to the fuse box behind drivers seat and It cranked one time... But will not crank again. Not sure if it was coincidence or ???

TBSS

Original poster
Mar 17, 2013
gmcman said:
Take it out of park a few times, maybe try in neutral.
Thank you for the suggestion. I tried to start in all gear positions numerous times, but no change.

Ok I think I'm narrowing it down to a security issue. Last nite and today I hooked up the battery and she cranked up first try ran for 5 seconds then died. Then it would not start again until it sits....

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph5432

Members Online