TB vs Deer @ 70mph - NOT MINE

Voymom

Well-Known Member
That was pretty gross lol
 

Denali n DOO

Silver Supporter
Looks like a liver behind the driver seat, and a heart n maybe a lung in the back cargo area. Good thing I wasn't eating when I saw this :puke:
 

Voymom

Well-Known Member
Denali n DOO said:
Looks like a liver behind the driver seat, and a heart n maybe a lung in the back cargo area. Good thing I wasn't eating when I saw this :puke:
This actually made me wish I had about 10lbs of ground venison for deer chili lol :biggrin:
 

Denali n DOO

Silver Supporter
Voymom said:
This actually made me wish I had about 10lbs of ground venison for deer chili lol :biggrin:
I'm all for road kill if it ain't all beat to f@#k (or cut in half) and it can be gutted before it blows up, I listen for em on the scanner and try to go get em, we missed the last one by a few minutes when someone else showed up for it before we got there. Speaking of scanner, lots of drunks out driving around tonight.

Live Waterloo Region Air Traffic Control, Police and EMS
 

Mark20

Well-Known Member
I basically totaled a Dodge Shadow with a dear (still drivable but wasn't worth fixing even though it was still in good shape) and almost had one say hello to the front of the Voy.
 

Voymom

Well-Known Member
Denali n DOO said:
I'm all for road kill if it ain't all beat to f@#k (or cut in half) and it can be gutted before it blows up, I listen for em on the scanner and try to go get em, we missed the last one by a few minutes when someone else showed up for it before we got there. Speaking of scanner, lots of drunks out driving around tonight.

Live Waterloo Region Air Traffic Control, Police and EMS
Im hoping I dont have a run in with one before I get the grille guard and lift.

As far as the drunks go....they were out last night here as well. I was listening to my scanner during the snow storm, some really stupid people out in the world lol.
 

Ed H

Well-Known Member
I'll bet the driver tasted that one... Yuck! :lipsrsealed:

I'm surprised how much of that deer landed INSIDE the vehicle. Wow..
 

Boricua SS

Well-Known Member
+1 on how bad the driver was eatting raw deer, or drinking some of that blood for that matter... i've never seen an interior covered in that much blood...
 

Sparky

Moderator
Holy crap. The only time I've ever seen a blown apart deer was after it was smashed by a semi truck.

....

Sweet, our GMT360s are about as strong as a semi truck!

For causing that much damage to the critter the vehicle is in surprisingly good shape. Well, at least, the outside isn't too bad. Interior needs gutted... *edit* oh crap, horrible pun and I didn't even intend that :puke:
 

Hatchet

Well-Known Member
Yea this one pops up every so often...

Makes me feel even better about the 4 deer i hit at 60... I think the only thing that saved me was the lift I had on. I hit all the deer and they shot down at the ground, they didnt slide up over the hood at the windshield.


 

fallguy

Member
Sparky said:
Holy crap. The only time I've ever seen a blown apart deer was after it was smashed by a semi truck.

....

Sweet, our GMT360s are about as strong as a semi truck!

For causing that much damage to the critter the vehicle is in surprisingly good shape. Well, at least, the outside isn't too bad. Interior needs gutted... *edit* oh crap, horrible pun and I didn't even intend that :puke:
It pops up often,,,but its a staged event,,,just think. Every surface is loaded with blood and guts and real thick,,like a paste....The other version shows more of the driver side and the driver seat is covered also,,,,that would be impossible cuz the drivers body would be in the seat protecting the surface....typical "real " web stuff.....:thumbsup:
 
OP
OP
Zapp Brannigan

Zapp Brannigan

Well-Known Member
fallguy said:
It pops up often,,,but its a staged event,,,just think. Every surface is loaded with blood and guts and real thick,,like a paste....The other version shows more of the driver side and the driver seat is covered also,,,,that would be impossible cuz the drivers body would be in the seat protecting the surface....typical "real " web stuff.....:thumbsup:
Do you have a link to backstory/proof it was staged? Not arguing, just curious.
 

Playsinsnow

Well-Known Member
Zapp Brannigan said:
Do you have a link to backstory/proof it was staged? Not arguing, just curious.
That's half the problem. No back story with it. My first thought was how is the driver. Would've been seriously injured. And where? I've seen a few deer in windshield pics. Those animals don't cut easy. And look at the detail of blood. The driver must've been laying down but the there appears no smear how he or she would have exited the driver side door. Leading to believe that the door was opened then closed from outside? :undecided:

Still I like how it brings awareness to high deer pop areas. The rut is coming soon so slow down at night. :thumbsup:
 

paulcmartin

Well-Known Member
That was a scene straight out of a horror flick. :frown:
 

Porkins

Well-Known Member
Can someone say fast food?
 

mapanch

Well-Known Member
Zapp Brannigan said:
Do you have a link to backstory/proof it was staged? Not arguing, just curious.
Ya, I'm late to the party. Saw this a few weeks ago, a friend on facebook posted it from pbnation. Deer God. (deer gore) pics.
Post 23 on page 2
Fake? no according to the source it happened in Waupaca County Wisconsin.


Minivan struck a deer which flew into the air and was then struck by this Trailblazer.
 

Playsinsnow

Well-Known Member
Wow, those are the pics we needed to see! I could see that happening. Any story on the driver/occupants?
 

Porkins

Well-Known Member
Playsinsnow said:
Wow, those are the pics we needed to see! I could see that happening. Any story on the driver/occupants?
I've been looking but can't find a news article about it. On other forums people are saying the driver ducked down missing most of the deer.
 

SBUBandit

Well-Known Member
That'll buff out.

Driver could have been a real bad ass. When people stopped to help he should have held up the heart in his hand in triumph, Temple of Doom style.
 

nagyiii

Well-Known Member
I hunt deer, and dont have a problem cleaning them. these pics however, even made my iron gut queezey...
 

Online statistics

Members online
0
Guests online
82
Total visitors
82

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
19,422
Messages
579,987
Answered questions
1
Members
12,160
Latest member
pleasegodhelp
Top Bottom