Tablets

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
that note 8 looks really cool, hopefully its not too expensive to get!

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
what are people using for vehicle mounts I don't want it for a head unit but i need something to hold up for torque readings while "pushing" the SS aka just dont fly off like every cell mount i have ever used

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
STLtrailbSS said:
what are people using for vehicle mounts I don't want it for a head unit but i need something to hold up for torque readings while "pushing" the SS aka just dont fly off like every cell mount i have ever used

They make suction cup mounts specifically for tablets and you can get them on ebay for like $15. That's what I am doing.

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
STLtrailbSS said:

Someone on here, i cant remember who, has one that bolts to the seat bolts. That seems like it should be able to hold up well.

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
i had a rammount in my astro van, the longer the arm its attached to the more it will wobble i can attest to that.

i used the official samsung car mount but removed the suction cup and attached it to a custom metal mount. but thats the original tab, i don't know what is available for the later ones.

IMAG0117.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06_4.2_4x4_ls

Members Online