Sweeeeeet

AnimateDeath

Original poster
Jan 29, 2012
Thanks to "mapanch" over at trailvoy, I was able to get the link to here. Thank you! I learned too much from you guys over there to not be here!

AnimateDeath

Original poster
Jan 29, 2012
Now I'm all stupid excited. I wasn't at the other site much over the past couple months, besides reading how to change wheel bearings, and seen that everyone had been banned. I thought WTF?? Glad to be here!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome over...

:tiphat: tpo Michael for spreading the word :thumbsup:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hiya, Welcome to the Nation!

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Welcome! Looks like he got to you before I did :rotfl:

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
I got banned after inviting you over here. LOL for "member complaints about sending rogue PMs." Surly shows that PRIVATE messages arn't private on Trailvoy. Only had 5 PMs in my box when the band hit. 2 from BO TIE SS, 2 from you and another random from a couple weeks ago. If your here and have your profile and pic set up, I spose your happy here and didn't report.

AnimateDeath

Original poster
Jan 29, 2012
I just jumped over there and I can still log in. I have a private message from sparky lol. No matter for me though, I never plan on gojng there again. I was going to thread-bomb them with links to here, but seen that they have asked us not to do that anymore.

oh well, for what it is worth, I harbor no bad feelings for the place. I learned a shit ton of info over there about my TB, but when all the people I learned it from moved here, then here is where I want to be, and will be glad for it!

[/preach] :wootwoot:

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
AnimateDeath said:
I just jumped over there and I can still log in. I have a private message from sparky lol. No matter for me though, I never plan on gojng there again. I was going to thread-bomb them with links to here, but seen that they have asked us not to do that anymore.

oh well, for what it is worth, I harbor no bad feelings for the place. I learned a shit ton of info over there about my TB, but when all the people I learned it from moved here, then here is where I want to be, and will be glad for it!

[/preach] :wootwoot:

They don't let you link to here. It automatically converts the link to something on the os. Its still fun to make the mods look like morons though. Still try to get members here. They just ban to ban. Doing more harm to themselves. Everyone with substantial posts is gone. Has to be a reason....

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.