Suspension/lift/other parts.

fishsticks

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
I have some spare lift parts floating around. Time for them to find some good homes.

1 set Rough Country 2" front spacers - Similar to the BDS/new MarkMC design. The bushings on these are still quite serviceable, even after the beating I've given these over the last two years. No cracked welds. All hardware included. - $80 shipped

2 sets rear 2" spacers - One SuspensionMaxx and one MarkMC. The SuspensionMaxx set was on my truck for a couple years. The MarkMC set has never been installed. Both are in excellent shape. - $30 shipped per set.

I'll sell the RC front spacers and a set of rear spacers for $100 shipped. As cheap a lift as you will find and it put up with me for 2 years.

An assortment of outer and inner tie rods - 2 NIB outers, 1 NIB inner and one outer that is worn out but would make a good trail spare. These are the older 14mm design found on 2002 models. However they'll work with newer models if you use the old style inners (one is provided). These held up fine to 32s and a front locker. I started breaking them when I went to 35s so I converted to 3/4 ton truck tie rods. These were my spares. - $75 shipped for all.

3 sets of stock rear control arms - Replacements for your banana shaped passenger side lower or good trail spares. Bushings are in good shape in all. I'll ship an upper and lower as a set. - Make offer.

Spare tire winch - Works perfectly. Stored in a garage. I will relube the cable and gears for you before I ship it. - $75 shipped.

The best place to get a hold of me is at offroadtb.com. I check PMs there often. I check here once a day or so. Thanks!

fishsticks

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
One set of rear spacers sold. Deal pending on front set and other rear set.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online

No members online now.