stock rim interchanges?

dmanlyr

Original poster
Nov 2, 2012
Hello all, new to the forum.

I have a 02 Bravada that I am looking for a stock set of rims for a winter set of tires - The stock Bravada rims are fairly hard to find localy, but I can find stock Envoy rims - are they all the same offset? I am not in the least concerned about the GMC caps..... proper offset to maintain proper wheel bearing loading / life is the most important to me.

I should mention that I have the standard 17" Bravada rims and 2002 Bravadas are AWD and the rims I am looking at are also 17" Envoy rims - but I do not now if they came from a 2wd or 4wd.

Or are there proper offset aftermarket steel wheels for snow tire available?

?

Thank you, David

Melaronius

Aug 22, 2012
dmanlyr said:
Hello all, new to the forum.

I have a 02 Bravada that I am looking for a stock set of rims for a winter set of tires - The stock Bravada rims are fairly hard to find localy, but I can find stock Envoy rims - are they all the same offset? I am not in the least concerned about the GMC caps..... proper offset to maintain proper wheel bearing loading / life is the most important to me.

I should mention that I have the standard 17" Bravada rims and 2002 Bravadas are AWD and the rims I am looking at are also 17" Envoy rims - but I do not now if they came from a 2wd or 4wd.

Or are there proper offset aftermarket steel wheels for snow tire available?

?

Thank you, David

I believe all other stock rims from a 360 platform will fit. I highly doubt you will find any aftermarket wheels with the correct bolt pattern and offset. Our stock wheel offset is like a +45.

Shana7711

Nov 29, 2012
im just getting ready to sell my envoy rims lol, how much are you paying for the ones your getting? i have no idea what to price mine at

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evenson1

Members Online