still no toolbar on mobile device and now cannot upload pics

smt 59

Original poster
There is still no toolbar on the tablet and now cannot upload pics on mobile or PC. Is this still being worked on and is there an issue with uploading pictures as it tells me the file is to big, I have not had this issue until last night.

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
Did you guys submit support tickets?

I've been hammered at work this past week and I continue to fall further behind here. No settings have been changed within the past few days, so if something worked a few days ago but doesn't work now, something else is to blame.

Upvote 0

smt 59

Original poster
Jman423 said:
Did you guys submit support tickets?

I've been hammered at work this past week and I continue to fall further behind here. No settings have been changed within the past few days, so if something worked a few days ago but doesn't work now, something else is to blame.
I thought this was the avenue for this, how do I submit a ticket?

Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
smt 59 said:
I thought this was the avenue for this, how do I submit a ticket?
It was, but we got our support ticket system up and running, so we're using that to keep things better tracked and organized. There is a link at the very bottom of every page: Support Ticket System

As for the problem you describe, it sounds like your tablet is requesting the mobile version of the site, and there wouldn't be a "toolbar", or "menu bar". However, there is a button that will open a menu on your screen. There is usually a way for a smartphone/tablet user to tell the browser to "Request the Full Site" or something similar to that. Have you tried that?

Upvote 0

smt 59

Original poster
Thank you for your quick response with these issues, but it is not only on the tablet, it is on the PC as well. I will submit a ticket for tracking purposes as well.

Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moscoreli

Members Online