SSilveronyxx aka TBMSport checking in.

SSilveronyxx

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
:raspberry: Hey gang. Ok....I've been an intermittent visitor of TrailVoy (so I don't know what happened over there to spur this site :confused: although I've had a run in that may be related). Nonetheless, I did the first defect to the TBSSOwners site (am burning out with the whining over there :hissyfit:), so I look forward to a refreshing new place where GM Truck people can just be coooool...ya know?

As this is simply GMT does that allow all GM trucks like Colorado/Canyon, Yukon, etc?:undecided: And what's the vendor policy here? Whose bumper do you have to wax to peddle some parts?? :biggrin:

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
SSilveronyxx said:
Poked around and got most of my questions answered :smile:

If you have any more questions, let me know. Welcome!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome over!

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
YAY! You made it over!! Welcome! :wootwoot:

You can make me a new valance and I'd pull some strings? :biggrin: :undecided: :deal:

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
I'd be happy to help text products lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
07 TB RIDER said:
I'd be happy to help text products lol

Sure they will let you "text" away, but I would test some things if applicable to my rig.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Sure they will let you "text" away, but I would test some things if applicable to my rig.

Damn iPhone :rotfl:

SSilveronyxx

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
Thanks...feels weird being the "newbie" again. lol I didn't know anything happened until I happened to notice Erik's (scarab) signature. Looking forward to helping build up the site. BTW...if you guys want or need custom parts, let me know. I can generally get almost anything made so long as there are at least 10 takers.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome from a member who for now owns 2 GMT355s.

SSilveronyxx

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
07ChevyTruck said:
Welcome from a member who for now owns 2 GMT355s.

Nice....where are the pics? I remember back in the 80's and 90's (when GM considered luxury and sport items in a truck to be split bench or two tone colors) there was no way you could get me into a truck. I swore by my sports cars. Now....who needs a vehicle that can carry less, be seasonally driven, and only gets marginally better fuel economy. I LOVE MY TRUCKS

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
SSilveronyxx said:
Nice....where are the pics? I remember back in the 80's and 90's (when GM considered luxury and sport items in a truck to be split bench or two tone colors) there was no way you could get me into a truck. I swore by my sports cars. Now....who needs a vehicle that can carry less, be seasonally driven, and only gets marginally better fuel economy. I LOVE MY TRUCKS

Here you go. :tiphat:

P1020110.jpg

P1010950.jpg

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hiya, Welcome to the Nation!

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
SSilveronyxx said:
Thanks...feels weird being the "newbie" again. lol I didn't know anything happened until I happened to notice Erik's (scarab) signature. Looking forward to helping build up the site. BTW...if you guys want or need custom parts, let me know. I can generally get almost anything made so long as there are at least 10 takers.

Good to know my sig is being noticed haha, glad to see ya over here Jesse!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moscoreli

Members Online