Speedo correction for larger tires on 02 models?

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
GPS

Seriously, I have had PCMforLess try a few times and it doesn't help. I put my GPS directly over the spedo since that is the natural place to look for speed.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
after reading that thread, all I have to add is that "bin" should be spelled "been".

I still like my GPS sitting on top of the speedo.

v7guy

Dec 4, 2011
hahahahaha, yeah I hear ya, for the price the free GPS works, and where I live 10 over the limit is ignored so the speedo being off doesn't matter. It's always an option though.

BoldAdventure

Jun 28, 2012
I just did the math and like a redneck we wrote on the speedo the correct MPH in permeant marker.

That being said, Traspter not only tells me my speed, it tells me where cops are hiding. :thumbsup: I wish it was as easy a fix as my Corvette with a little gear. Oh well.

v7guy

Dec 4, 2011
mikekey said:
I just did the math and like a redneck we wrote on the speedo the correct MPH in permeant marker.

That being said, Traspter not only tells me my speed, it tells me where cops are hiding. :thumbsup: I wish it was as easy a fix as my Corvette with a little gear. Oh well.

rotfl! pics or it didn't happen!:biggrin:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Problem with the GPS over the speedo is the odometer is still off. For those of us who drive a lot for work and get paid for the mileage, that can be a bad thing :sadcry:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online