SOLD: Cargo cover/shade for Trailblazer and others

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Tyme

Original poster
Jun 23, 2015
Monroe County Michigan
I am selling my brown or Camel color cargo cover/shade from my 06 Trailblazer. It is in good condition with minor blemishes but I want to make 1 thing clear... I have repaired by gluing one side of an end-cap because it was cracked. It fell in the garage and the result was a cracked end piece but the shade is still functional. Spring tension is good. I posted a photo to show of the repair. I use my shade regularly and pull it out frequently to haul larger items and I am just afraid that this end-cap being glued may not last long.
If you use it just to cover items in the back it will work fine: I am just trying to be honest about a flaw that may cause an issue if used repeatedly.
SO NOT TO BE ACCUSED OF MISREPRESENTATION: Item has been repaired.
I will only ship to the continental 48 states, price is $50 shipped.
Payment via Pay Pal is accepted...
POOS, Craigslist, etc...

shade%201.jpg

shade%202.jpg

No Tyme

Original poster
Jun 23, 2015
Monroe County Michigan
I actually wanted a "Shale" coloring, which is a very light color tan. This is more camel or tan in color, darker than my interior color which I believe they refer to a Shale. I bought this one and loved it... I was constantly using it and at least a couple times a month, remove it from the Trailblazer for larger loads... and one day I pulled it out to go get some salt for the water softener and stood it up against the garage wall. When I cam back it had fallen and it came down on a wooden step to go into the house. It cracked the end of the plastic housing...
If I didn't pull it out as much as I seem to do I would keep it...

No Tyme

Original poster
Jun 23, 2015
Monroe County Michigan
OK, I am listing this item on eBay for free shipping... Thanks all, Merry Christmas.

Reactions: SnowBlazer

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Do post the link to it just in case.

No Tyme

Original poster
Jun 23, 2015
Monroe County Michigan
Item has been sold: Not sure how to change it or even if I can change it...

Reactions: dmanns67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
filthycasual

Members Online

No members online now.