[SOLD] Bravada Instrument Cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowBlazer

Original poster
Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
I went to the local pull a part yard and snagged a instrument cluster off of a GMT360 Bravada. Taking it out to my car, I realize it is the exact same as my Trailblazer only with white gauges. I will be swapping the gauges this weekend for my chevy OEM orange ones. The cluster appears to have 2 broken stepper motors, Oil Pressure and Battery are stuck at half way. It also has a small hairline fracture at the bottom (unnoticeable once dash is on). If you would like the Bravada cluster, with the orange gauges, hit me up...$30

Pics coming soon....

Dec 13, 2013
Osceola,Ia
:hijack:
The white needles are just clear needles with white paint on the bottom of them. My 03 looks as though they may be clear with orange painted on the bottom but I haven't taken mine apart just yet to check, Im waiting for all of the items to come in for the face conversion on mine. But if you tear yours apart, you should see if yours are a clear plastic with orange painted on em or if they are an orange plastic. I do know then 05's at least were an orange plastic, as that's what my donor cluster is..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fhenninger

Members Online