[SOLD] 2004 Envoy XUV SLT V8 - Excellent Condition 68K Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxVelo

Original poster
Aug 29, 2012
HI All,

I'm a member & posted on another site under this same user name, but I've since learned it's all but dead over there.

I really hate to sell this truck, but she's gotta go and I want her to go to a good home. This is probably the nicest XUV for sale anywhere. And I'm not just saying that because it's mine. I’ve owned it since 2008 and it’s been a great truck.

Excellent Condition, 2nd Owner, former GMC CPO vehicle purchased with the GM Extended Protection Plan. Fully-optioned (Sun and Sound, extra-cost paint, leather, heated seats, nav, etc) and everything works. Price: $11,800

Runs and drives like it should. Everything works. Synthetic oil used. Always maintained properly and garaged. Just replaced the midgate window regulator and the rear window regulator was replaced under warranty.

Extras:
Polished 20” SS Wheels and Tires (with lifetime tire warranty from Discount Tire)
Infinity component speakers in the stock locations
Alpine 500W amp with Infinity 12” sub in a sealed enclosure
Scoche Bluetooth adapter
Original Wheels and tires
Trailblazer SS air box (also comes with original air box parts)
Extra set of tube steps
Pile of literature on the XUV – sales brochure, service receipts, etc.
DiabloSport InTune programmer with custom tune from DiabloLew.

GM Accessories:
Floor mats
Cargo Mat
Tool Box
Removable Roof Rack
Running Boards
Tent

PM me for more pics. The interior, underbody, everything is just as nice as the exterior.

Attachments

• IMG_201404243.jpg
    IMG_201404243.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_201404241.jpg
    IMG_201404241.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: dmanns67

surfpateng

Sep 16, 2014
Good Day maxVelo!
I saw your ad for your GMC XUV, and it really caught my eye. I am very much interested, and would love to keep it as a collectors car. I wanted to know if you still own it. Thanks!
-Patrick Eng

surfpateng

Sep 16, 2014
Lol. I'm not a spammer. I need to update my profile, so I look a bit more inviting. I really do want this car, and since they do not make these anymore I have been searching for one for awhile. I just happened to stumble onto this forum, after I had done some research on this car. What I mean by collectors car is that it will not be an everyday driver, but rather a car for the weekends to show off. Sorry to have such bad first impressions.
-Patrick Eng

Reactions: dmanns67 and Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
surfpateng said:
Lol. I'm not a spammer. I need to update my profile, so I look a bit more inviting. I really do want this car, and since they do not make these anymore I have been searching for one for awhile. I just happened to stumble onto this forum, after I had done some research on this car. What I mean by collectors car is that it will not be an everyday driver, but rather a car for the weekends to show off. Sorry to have such bad first impressions.
-Patrick Eng
Sorry for the misunderstanding bud. Our administrators do an amazing job at filtering the spammers out and I've never seen one here so I was rather surprised that one had possibly made it through. On a better note, Welcome to the Nation! :tiphat:

You might wanna try messaging the OP, it should send him an email. I think everyone's notification settings were reset at one point so he might not see your post unless he gets on here.

Also, if you end up getting an Envoy/Trailblazer or any other GM vehicle for that matter, we'll be glad to help you if you have any issues and are willing to work on it yourself. Although we mainly specialize in Envoys/TBs we do our best to help everyone. :yes:

Reactions: surfpateng

surfpateng

Sep 16, 2014
Thanks for the advice, I have PM'd maxVelo. I haven't got a response yet, but it hasn't even been a day. I would have to say that the Envoy XUV has to be the coolest SUV/Truck. My cousin owns one, and I was amazed by the sliding roof! My mother's friend also has an Envoy XL, that she now regrets selling. I have to be grateful that there are such kind, and generous members on this forum! Thanks again.
-Patrick Eng

Reactions: Mounce

maxVelo

Original poster
Aug 29, 2012
Thanks to Patrick's dilligence, I fogot to come back to this forum to mark this truck as SOLD! My brother ended up taking it, so I still get visitation rights lol!

maxVelo

Original poster
Aug 29, 2012
strike that - fingers moving faster than my brain, as is often the case. Last post should have read :

Thanks to Patrick's dilligence in getting in touch with me, I realized that I fogot to come back to this forum to mark this truck as SOLD!

Reactions: Mounce
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude