Shabba's '02 LS - "Jessie" - Lots of Pics

Shabba

Original poster
Dec 1, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
Mine says the same thing! I never cared to fix it because I never knew what it was exactly lol did you end up fixing yours and if so what did you do?

Haven't fixed it yet, but showing 0 means that it isn't getting a reading from the Ambient Temperature Sensor that's up front on the radiator support (or header panel, not sure which). I don't have a sensor there at all yet. If yours used to work, and doesn't anymore, check the wiring between the 2. If it's good, then maybe your sensor went bad. I'm an amateur, so that's about as detailed as it gets from me. I know for a fact there are others here who can tell you exactly what to do to make it right, including voltages, potential problems, and what color underwear you should wear while doing it. Best of luck!

shrek77

Mar 30, 2012
I really like the mods you have done!:thumbsup: The taillights are my favorite! Since you have access to allot of parts could you find the factory trailblazer hitch cover for me?

Shabba

Original poster
Dec 1, 2011
I'll check for you first thing Monday. I wouldn't be too hopeful, because generally when we get things like that, we put them straight on Ebay, and I'm not allowed to touch them once they're on Ebay, unless they go 90 days without selling. Cross your fingers!

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Shabba said:
Haven't fixed it yet, but showing 0 means that it isn't getting a reading from the Ambient Temperature Sensor that's up front on the radiator support (or header panel, not sure which). I don't have a sensor there at all yet. If yours used to work, and doesn't anymore, check the wiring between the 2. If it's good, then maybe your sensor went bad. I'm an amateur, so that's about as detailed as it gets from me. I know for a fact there are others here who can tell you exactly what to do to make it right, including voltages, potential problems, and what color underwear you should wear while doing it. Best of luck!

Yeah they used to work and then it only works in cold weather and not hot and now it doesn't work at all. Once in a blue moon it will work or read like -32 degrees or something crazy so I am assuming the sensor went bad. I was told it's right behind the grille and I couldn't figure out how to remove the grille and I think one of the clips broke or part of it did so I left it since then lol did not care to fix it.

shrek77

Mar 30, 2012
Shabba said:
I'll check for you first thing Monday. I wouldn't be too hopeful, because generally when we get things like that, we put them straight on Ebay, and I'm not allowed to touch them once they're on Ebay, unless they go 90 days without selling. Cross your fingers!

Thank you I appreciate it! I have been looking online everywhere, called all my local junkyards in like a 30 mile radius and all the dealership around too! :deadhorse:

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
That's one sweet swap! The side panels are the best looking! You definitely got us itching for more mods :cool:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jvest