Sagnasty Meet April 29th Michigan

jham

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
I Have been talking with Pat (Gotair)and Sam (Itsonvoy) and for those Michigan members that can't make the big midwest meet heres another chance for a meet and a chance to get to meet some members and check out there trucks
1) Jham Jeff
2) Gotair Pat
3) Itsonvoy Sam/ Maybe

[GMAP]http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&sugexp=efis&gs_nf=1&cp=29&gs_id=8&xhr=t&safe=off&qscrl=1&nord=1&rlz=1T4ADFA_enUS418US419&biw=1024&bih=559&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&ion=1&wrapid=tljp1333416623234014&q=imerman+park+saginaw+michigan&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=rlJ6T52ENqHg0QGhjoXYAw&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=3&sqi=2&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg[/GMAP]

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
If I do not work I am down :thumbsup:

GotAir?

Jan 7, 2012
Phew! tall speed bumps! but im good at full lift, went back there for wedding pictures last year for my buddy's wedding, envoy made it, but the wife almost beached my challenger......she had to drive envoy back and i had to basically drive the car sideways up and still scrape some exhaust brackets......

34829o6.jpg

jham

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
GotAir? said:
Phew! tall speed bumps! but im good at full lift, went back there for wedding pictures last year for my buddy's wedding, envoy made it, but the wife almost beached my challenger......she had to drive envoy back and i had to basically drive the car sideways up and still scrape some exhaust brackets......

34829o6.jpg

ohhhh ya I forgot about them big monsters they got there. :crazy:

GotAir?

Jan 7, 2012
jham said:
true :thumbsup: I think every park has them monsters at least all the ones on the safe side of town :rotfl:

haha yeah on the other side of town you might need a fast getaway! So no speedbumps is a safety feature on the east side, and its a safety feature on the west side keeping little kids from getting run over by a speeder :rotfl::rotfl:

jham

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Kuchar09 said:
I should be able to make this one unless plans change, so count me in! :wootwoot:

sweet I am sure that with pat going the be there there will be some nice bagged S10's there as well

Updated list
1) Jham Jeff
2) Gotair Pat
3) Itsonvoy Sam/ Maybe
4) Kuchar09

stunter85

Apr 22, 2012
I can make it...im new here and its a few hour drive but i like to meet new people...it would be a great time!

jham

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
stunter85 said:
I can make it...im new here and its a few hour drive but i like to meet new people...it would be a great time!

sweet the more the better

Updated list
1) Jham Jeff
2) Gotair Pat
3) Itsonvoy Sam/ nope
4) Kuchar09
5) Stunter85

stunter85

Apr 22, 2012
sweet...just did the mapquest to saginaw and its about 105 miles from me..so i will head out around 11am..looking forward to meeting everyone!

GotAir?

Jan 7, 2012
stunter85 said:
sweet...just did the mapquest to saginaw and its about 105 miles from me..so i will head out around 11am..looking forward to meeting everyone!

Lookin forward to it! I just hope my truck wont be in the shop and can be there! If not then ill bring pics and somethin else cool for ya guys to check out =) lookin forward to meetin the fellas i aint met yet (which would be everyone except jham, lol)now especially since i cant make the big meet in coldwater in may......=(

jham

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
GotAir? said:
Lookin forward to it! I just hope my truck wont be in the shop and can be there! If not then ill bring pics and somethin else cool for ya guys to check out =) lookin forward to meetin the fellas i aint met yet (which would be everyone except jham, lol)now especially since i cant make the big meet in coldwater in may......=(

operation tummy tuck and boob job in full effect :wootwoot: there gonna be some parts changing going on at the meet too that more your style pat

1 pm on the 29th
Updated list
1) Jham Jeff
2) Gotair Pat
3) Itsonvoy Sam/ nope still a slight chance he can make it
4) Kuchar09
5) Stunter85

Cable810

Dec 5, 2011
Of course on a Sunday can't make it :frown:

GotAir?

Jan 7, 2012
jham said:
operation tummy tuck and boob job in full effect :wootwoot:

Just found out stage one ^^^^^ isn't starting until monday, so i just gotta throw the bumper and grille back on and envoy should make it on sunday, and they even offered for me to work........and its doubletime on sundays.........oh well, maybe i'll go in a few hours late so i can make the meet :thumbsup::thumbsup:

stunter85

Apr 22, 2012
just got my headlight mod done just waiting for the silicone to dry!! ready for SaGiNaW!!!:woohoo:

Attachments

• 2012-04-26_14.12.42.jpg
    2012-04-26_14.12.42.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 2012-04-26_14.12.31.jpg
    2012-04-26_14.12.31.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 67

jham

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Well the meet is Sunday and the weather looks good sunny and 60. For stunter and kuchar there is a about 4 or 5 carwash places within 3 miles of the park . If anyone in the area wants to show up come on over

Kuchar09

Dec 4, 2011
jham said:
Well the meet is Sunday and the weather looks good sunny and 60. For stunter and kuchar there is a about 4 or 5 carwash places within 3 miles of the park . If anyone in the area wants to show up come on over

I just got home yesterday, so I just need to finish these mirrors so I can start cleaning the TB then I'll b all set!!

GotAir?

Jan 7, 2012
See you all tomorrow!!! I might have a buddy bring my brothers tbss just so we got another gmt there, he he he, and hes got a set of trailblazer tinted taillights that ill bring if anyone is interested in buyin em, they were tinted legit by my bodyshop and cleared over. Anyways, see you all in about 12 hrs!

Jeremy

Mar 28, 2012
GotAir? said:
See you all tomorrow!!! I might have a buddy bring my brothers tbss just so we got another gmt there, he he he, and hes got a set of trailblazer tinted taillights that ill bring if anyone is interested in buyin em, they were tinted legit by my bodyshop and cleared over. Anyways, see you all in about 12 hrs!

I am not going, but how much for the lights? Pics?

GotAir?

Jan 7, 2012
Jeremy said:
I am not going, but how much for the lights? Pics?

If no 1 buys them at the meet then I will take pictures and throw them in the classified section

stunter85

Apr 22, 2012
just got the truck out of the shop!! gassin it up then saginaw bound with the old ball and chain..lol:thumbsup:

jham

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
GotAir? said:

hey pat jakes truck counts a GMT lol

GotAir?

Jan 7, 2012
Lol he has 3 gmt's, youve seen his blue bodied daily s10, hes also got a way it nicer bagged green n white extreme were tryin to get finished for mississippi, and hes also got a lifted jimmy as his winter truck, lol. But blue truck for sure wont fit over speed bump, and green truck is in a million pieces and my bros tbss is way nicer than his jimmy, haha

jham

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
GotAir? said:
Lol he has 3 gmt's, youve seen his blue bodied daily s10, hes also got a way it nicer bagged green n white extreme were tryin to get finished for mississippi, and hes also got a lifted jimmy as his winter truck, lol. But blue truck for sure wont fit over speed bump, and green truck is in a million pieces and my bros tbss is way nicer than his jimmy, haha

I seen the pictures of the green and white one and wow

jham

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Meet went good it was nice to see the drastic differences between a envoy and trailblazer:thumbsup:View attachment 20639

Attachments

• SAM_0460.jpg
    SAM_0460.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 172
  • SAM_0464.jpg
    SAM_0464.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 8
  • SAM_0471.jpg
    SAM_0471.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 8
  • SAM_0467.jpg
    SAM_0467.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 7

GotAir?

Jan 7, 2012
Big thanx to jham for bringin all the food and gettin there early to reserve the pavilion. Heres a few pics i took :thumbsup::thumbsup:
n70jm8.jpg

2he8yzp.jpg

2q9bcxe.jpg

jffcrp.jpg

2eehcpg.jpg

Kuchar09

Dec 4, 2011
It was nice meeting you guys!! Always nice to meet someone who loves their TB/Envoy as much as I do lol.
Well I think you guys have the pictures covered but here is a few more.:wootwoot:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online