Saab Wheels

l008com

Original poster
Feb 19, 2016
Massachusetts
Are these Saab 97 wheels the exact same bolt pattern and offset as native Trailblazer 18" wheels? I'm pretty sure they are but I want to be totally sure. I think these are real nice looking wheels that would look really good on my truck.

I'm probably not going to get them, $875 for the wheels, another $900 or so to get tires and to get them all mounted and balanced. Plus my tires are probably at like 80% right now.

Still if I suddenly needed new tires, I'd definitely consider these wheels. I feel like 18" is the most ideal size wheel for a smallish truck. Just the right balance of handling, squish, and looks.

I have nothing to do with that ebay auction, but attached is a pic from it so viewers years from now can still see what I'm talking about.

The only thing I'd need is some bowtie centercaps that snap right in. I'm sure something off a malibu or whatever would fit.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 1

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Are these Saab 97 wheels the exact same bolt pattern and offset as native Trailblazer 18" wheels?

Yes, 6 x 127 is the stock bolt pattern for all 360's. Stock offset for TB's are 50mm but the 45 will be fine.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Yep. All wheels from all 360's interchange except 16" wheels which will not work on those with the bigger front brakes (V8, EXT and SS).

Reactions: Matt

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jvest

Members Online