Rounded Nut and Bolt Remover (Go2 Socket Review)

dogfish246

Original poster
Jul 25, 2014
Hey guys,

So I got this socket in the mail from the inventor and they asked me to give it a try. It is supposed to remove rounded bolts and nuts. It worked surprisingly well and I liked it. It even helped me remove a lug nut that was rounded (perfect timing to get the socket lol).
I am giving three sockets away (see video for details) and there is a link in the description for 15% off if you are interested. This isnt a commercial and I gave my honest review so I thought you guys would like to see it. I normally make helpful "how to" videos but I am starting to do product reviews!
It is a great tool to have in the tool case that can save a lot of frustration!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr1A-vd8xoI

Let me know what you think!

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
I wish it would have worked better on the smaller ones. That is where most of my issues come from.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
That's a pretty handy device, would definitely be useful. They need to come up with a solution for the smaller ones now.

:offtopic: Wouldn't mind seeing more GMTs in your videos though. Just sayin... :poke:

Reactions: Capote

RayGumm

Apr 16, 2014
Blckshdw said:
That's a pretty handy device, would definitely be useful. They need to come up with a solution for the smaller ones now.

:offtopic: Wouldn't mind seeing more GMTs in your videos though. Just sayin... :poke:
:iagree:
Maybe his Trailblazer is in such good repair that he rarely needs to fix it unless someone steals part of the mirror... Notice that all his TB vids (I think) are maintenance vids.. (except for the aforementioned mirror..)

Useful lookin tool, dude! I commented and subscribed... Fingers Crossed!! :smile:

Thanks for another vidya.

Reactions: Capote

DAlastDON

Apr 6, 2014
Kentucky
RayGumm said:
:iagree:
Maybe his Trailblazer is in such good repair that he rarely needs to fix it unless someone steals part of the mirror... Notice that all his TB vids (I think) are maintenance vids.. (except for the aforementioned mirror..)

Useful lookin tool, dude! I commented and subscribed... Fingers Crossed!! :smile:

Thanks for another vidya.
You forgot the thumbs up... Your not getting one... :rotfl: :raspberry:

I have had to use nut splitters, chisels and a BFH on a few nuts. If i had known about this product i would have had one. Commented, Subscribed, and :thumbsup: done.

Reactions: dogfish246

RayGumm

Apr 16, 2014
DAlastDON said:
You forgot the thumbs up... Your not getting one... :rotfl: :raspberry:

I have had to use nut splitters, chisels and a BFH on a few nuts. If i had known about this product i would have had one. Commented, Subscribed, and :thumbsup: done.
Au contraire... I did indeed :thumbsup: :smile:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Another great video man, i'm considering getting one myself now :biggrin: :rotfl:

dogfish246

Original poster
Jul 25, 2014
The winners are in the description. Two people have replied and theirs have shipped and I am waiting on the last person to reply. I am going to give them 2 days and then I will pick another random winner.

RayGumm

Apr 16, 2014
As of right now I only see 2 winners in the description.. the last slot is empty.. does that empty slot represent someone who has already claimed their prize?

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
RayGumm said:
As of right now I only see 2 winners in the description.. the last slot is empty.. does that empty slot represent someone who has already claimed their prize?
Post from above...

Two people have replied and theirs have shipped and I am waiting on the last person to reply. I am going to give them 2 days and then I will pick another random winner.

RayGumm

Apr 16, 2014
dmanns67 said:
Post from above...

Two people have replied and theirs have shipped and I am waiting on the last person to reply. I am going to give them 2 days and then I will pick another random winner.
Right. And there are two names in the description with an empty slot for the 3rd one. That is confusing.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
RayGumm said:
Right. And there are two names in the description with an empty slot for the 3rd one. That is confusing.
If the last person replies within 2 days then their name will go into the empty slot. If not, you are the next winner and we can try out your new tool :2thumbsup:

RayGumm

Apr 16, 2014
So that means that the OP has individually emailed the 3 winners and as they reply their names end up in the list? If that is correct, then the OP's post is confising.. it made it sound like he put the names of the winners in the description and that is how they found out..

Don't mind me.. I am slow on the uptake..

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
RayGumm said:
So that means that the OP has individually emailed the 3 winners and as they reply their names end up in the list? If that is correct, then the OP's post is confising.. it made it sound like he put the names of the winners in the description and that is how they found out..

Don't mind me.. I am slow on the uptake..
I am confused too. I did not see any names of the winners. I just know I did not get a PM or email.

RayGumm

Apr 16, 2014
I didn't get an email or pm either. But there are 2 names in the description with an empty slot for number 3. I guess we will have to wait on OP to come clear it up..

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
From my understanding, he's waiting for a reply from #3 before he puts a name down. Could be so that there can't be any fuss about who won since it's private. It would suck having to change the name for #3 every 2-3 days if he gets a string of no replies.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
From my understanding, he's waiting for a reply from #3 before he puts a name down. Could be so that there can't be any fuss about who won since it's private. It would suck having to change the name for #3 every 2-3 days if he gets a string of no replies.
I replied in this thread, I win :celebrate:

RayGumm

Apr 16, 2014
Mounce said:
Let's fight. :tongue:

Lol anywho, he might not get back on until he has another video to share here.
I noticed that. Good guy, great vids, but not crazy active here. Oh well, Cest la vis. Still gives us good vids. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Mounce

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
dmanns67 said:
Its cool guys, you can borrow my Go2 socket any time :whistle:
Community socket?

Reactions: dmanns67 and Mounce

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members