Rims, will it work?

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
They arnt going to fit, and its your fault for bidding on them with out reading the auction. Your best bet if to email the seller, tell them you bought they by mistake, offer to pay his ebay fees and move on. If you dont pay, there is NOTHING he can do to you. He cant even leave negative feedback

NORCAL SS

Dec 4, 2011
offset is way wrong. 9.5 wheel needs at least 35mm offset with 265 40 22 so spacers/adapters wont work. Try to work something out with him.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Yeah they wont fit! Like the others said, just email the seller and tell them it was a mistake on your part and usually they will refund the money.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
At a hundred dollar purchase price, I would keep them and turn around and list them on Craigslist in the spring. I would venture to guess that you should be able to easily double or triple your money if you hold them until people start looking to buy warm weather wheels!

The tires alone are probably a good deal for the price, it may also be a good idea to hold on to them in case you find a set of 22's you like that don't have rubber on them or the rubber is in bad shape.

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
Honestly Id be more worried about why they're only $103...almost too good to be true IMHO.

As others have said, they wont work on your TB but you could resell them in the spring for more $$. If its not a scam/stolen property.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online