Remote control helicopters....

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
Since this will likely end up here anyways, I decided to just get it done and over with....

View attachment 27406

It sat tangled in my hair for over 2 hours. Apparently reverse isn't a smart move either as it made it worse in the end. Finally, Mat was able to regretfully show the picture to his boss at work who was nice enough to let him come home and help.

Never again....

Attachments

• IMG_20130412_190942.jpg
    IMG_20130412_190942.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 20

Grimor

Mar 28, 2013
Better than a bat.... easiest way to get it out is to pop off the blade, we've flown a bunch and have had them tangled in just about everything you can think of.

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
Grimor said:
Better than a bat.... easiest way to get it out is to pop off the blade, we've flown a bunch and have had them tangled in just about everything you can think of.

Unfortunately the blades in this model don't pop off. I pulled and examined the other one we have and it was a no go lol. It's out now finally, took the hubby about 10 minutes though it felt like forever.

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Some people would be looking for a lawyer to sue the manufacturer for not warning you to wear a hard hat and goggles.

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
:rotfl: WOW the kids had to have been flying low to get it caught in your hair jk Glad you were able to get it out. I'll be sure not to fly one to close to my wife or daughters hair:biggrin:

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
TexazReece said:
:rotfl: WOW the kids had to have been flying low to get it caught in your hair jk Glad you were able to get it out. I'll be sure not to fly one to close to my wife or daughters hair:biggrin:

That's the sad part....The kids didn't do it lol I did it to myself....:redface:

I was trying to balance it, and in order to do that you have to fly it in circles for like 60 seconds, and apparently I don't know what a circle is :lipsrsealed:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danfromutah

Members Online