regaurding the "Don't post about GMTnation on other forums PM"...

v7guy

Original poster
Member
Dec 4, 2011
298
trailvoy has become pretty humorous the last few days, :biggrin:
 

Regulator

Member
Nov 20, 2011
2,496
v7guy said:
I assume that's no longer the policy?


Except for on Trailvoy, they are still trying to keep it quiet there! :raspberry:
 

jayd1563

Member
Nov 18, 2011
96
Regulator said:
Except for on Trailvoy, they are still trying to keep it quiet there! :raspberry:
quiet as in how Jeff posted a huge picture of his gmt nation.com decal in the trailvoys decal thread??:goodevil::rotfl:
 

Regulator

Member
Nov 20, 2011
2,496
jayd1563 said:
quiet as in how Jeff posted a huge picture of his gmt nation.com decal in the trailvoys decal thread??:goodevil::rotfl:

The purple text is an indication of sarcasm. Just am FYI
 

JRTAHOE

Member
Nov 20, 2011
848
How have I not been banned yet? :rotfl:

Also, there's a spammer on TV, can a mod take care of that? :raspberry:
 

jayd1563

Member
Nov 18, 2011
96
Regulator said:
The purple text is an indication of sarcasm. Just am FYI
ah yes,,i forogt to leave that comment in purple so you knew i was matching your sarcasm.
 

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Member
Nov 19, 2011
9,957
Portland, OR
07 TB RIDER said:
How have I not been banned yet?
You want to be banned HERE for your behavior over THERE? Nobody's wielding hammers over there anymore. :wink:
 

JRTAHOE

Member
Nov 20, 2011
848
the roadie said:
You want to be banned HERE for your behavior over THERE? Nobody's wielding hammers over there anymore. :wink:

I took a nap, so I'm feeling better.

Plus if you ban me here, then you have no one to keep Stef in line and that's a full time job :biggrin:


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
14,950
North Las Vegas
v7guy said:
I assume that's no longer the policy?

I don't know man that is a tough call...

Mike who is keeping an eye on you then?
 

Forum Statistics

Threads
23,330
Posts
637,990
Members
18,534
Latest member
06_4.2_4x4_ls

Members Online