Red Envoy for sale

Juicy K

Original poster
Feb 14, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
I hope this is ok to post here, Im just posting this in case somebody is looking for one.
When I went to my local GM dealership to have my Mothers LGM programed. I noticed An Envoy for sale.
It is a 2002 SLT 4x4,loaded,$5000 . Not sure the exact color but its the metallic red, body and interior are in good looking shape. Only thing bad that I could see is the rear air suspension is sagging, and it has 202k on the clock. It sounds like its running fine.

The truck is located at Jaggers Chevrolet, 1920 North Lebanon Street, Lebanon, Indiana 46052
(765) 482-3515

Next time I run into town I will snag a couple of pictures.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
To me, 5k is over priced.. But I could be wrong...

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Moved to classifieds for a short time, but it really isn't our "thing" to support all the thousands of car lots in the country that have these vehicles for sale. In your regional market, they should already be advertising in places where local folks are looking. You can see the problem of scale if we became the auto traders flyer of the world.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Juicy K said:
I hope this is ok to post here, Im just posting this in case somebody is looking for one.
When I went to my local GM dealership to have my Mothers LGM programed. I noticed An Envoy for sale.
It is a 2002 SLT 4x4,loaded,$5000 . Not sure the exact color but its the metallic red, body and interior are in good looking shape. Only thing bad that I could see is the rear air suspension is sagging, and it has 202k on the clock. It sounds like its running fine.

The truck is located at Jaggers Chevrolet, 1920 North Lebanon Street, Lebanon, Indiana 46052
(765) 482-3515

Next time I run into town I will snag a couple of pictures.

202k for $5,000?? :weird: gotta love those STEALERships!! lol

Juicy K

Original poster
Feb 14, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
the roadie said:
Moved to classifieds for a short time, but it really isn't our "thing" to support all the thousands of car lots in the country that have these vehicles for sale. In your regional market, they should already be advertising in places where local folks are looking. You can see the problem of scale if we became the auto traders flyer of the world.

Thats fine, you can delete it if you want. I just figured even with the mileage it is the cheapest I have seen one around here. Figured if somebody wanted to pick one up "cheaper" than what they sell for here, it is there. But I get what you mean about them advertising where people are looking. I just figured it would help somebody in a pinch.

MichEnvoyGuy

Dec 3, 2011
Thanks for spreading the word, but keeping up the maintenance on one t360 is moooooreeee than enough for me, lmao...

My Sister texted me the other day b/c she saw a 2002 Green Trailblazer on the used car lot at the dealership as she was getting the oil changed in her Regal. She really liked it and asked me if she should test drive it. I told her to run, not walk, as fast as she can and stop acknowledging she ever saw it or everything she touches will turn to stone and the next morning she will wake up looking like Rodney Dangerfield. :laugh: I then explained to her that, yes I love "my" truck b/c I have so much money and sweat equity into it, but if she thinks her 2003 Buick Regal is high maintenance, shes in for a VERY unpleasant surprise with an early model TB.

Juicy K

Original poster
Feb 14, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
I guess as long as I enjoy the car I dont mind maintenance. But for some people I am sure multiple repairs can be quite a burden. I know all about having a money pit. I mean my wife does have a 3000GT.:rotfl: But she loves that car. So we keep it. LOL I dont know anybody with a 3k or Stealth that does not spend atleast $600 a year to keep it running. :raspberry:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
MichEnvoyGuy said:
Thanks for spreading the word, but keeping up the maintenance on one t360 is moooooreeee than enough for me, lmao...

My Sister texted me the other day b/c she saw a 2002 Green Trailblazer on the used car lot at the dealership as she was getting the oil changed in her Regal. She really liked it and asked me if she should test drive it. I told her to run, not walk, as fast as she can and stop acknowledging she ever saw it or everything she touches will turn to stone and the next morning she will wake up looking like Rodney Dangerfield. :laugh: I then explained to her that, yes I love "my" truck b/c I have so much money and sweat equity into it, but if she thinks her 2003 Buick Regal is high maintenance, shes in for a VERY unpleasant surprise with an early model TB.

My 2002 hasn't been that high of maintenance :confused: I put a lot of miles on my vehicles and most of the stuff I've had to do is typical anyway of a vehicle getting up there in miles.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online