Rear suspension package

Bishop

Original poster
Jan 24, 2013
Found this site that sells a rear suspension package for TB's and was interested in knowing if this would be a good next investment for my TB. here is the link Rear Suspension Kit Package | 2002-2009 TrailBlazer, Envoy, SSR. It doesnt seem to be made for extreme offroading but it does look like it can add some stability. I currently use my TB offroad for camping and various offroad activites here in in Northeren Nevada and the trails can be a bit challenging. I look forward to your input on these.

TangoBravo

Dec 5, 2011
If your looking for some more flex ditch the sway bar, on offroadtb.com there is a vendor for the parts you have listed but its a different company called massive. Afew members on there have them and havent reported any problems. I think the massive ones might cost alittle more but often time you get what you pay for.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Adds nothing but adjustability, but if you aspire to 34-35" tires you need the control arms lengthened. Adjustable panhard bars are available for less than the full kit , and are useful for all lifted trucks to recenter the axle.

Bishop

Original poster
Jan 24, 2013
Good to know. Especially about the re-centering of the rear axle. I'm currently running 265/70/R17's at the moment and may make some more changes in another 6-9 months from now.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
the roadie said:
Adjustable panhard bars are available for less than the full kit , and are useful for all lifted and lowered trucks to recenter the axle.

Fixed

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
jrSS said:
Yah, as much as I hate to admit it, the adjustable Panhard bar was developed first for the lowered SS crowd, and adopted by the offroaders second. Must be the vendors thought the SS folks were bigger spenders. (They were right - offroaders spend NOTHING on polish and shine products so we cheap-asses can get more camping gadgets and recovery equipment.)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online