Radiator hoses

MichEnvoyGuy

Original poster
Dec 3, 2011
Any preference amongst members on what brand of radiator hoses to replace the OEM's with?

Ive got 153000 miles on my truck and my upper radiator hose where it meets the neck of the radiator is starting to weep coolant. Instead of installing a new clamp, I'd like to replace the 10 year old hose to insure no future problems! :thumbsup:

Advance Auto has "Dayco" brand for $10 for the upper. Should I go OEM or is something like Dayco good?

jham

Nov 20, 2011
MichEnvoyGuy said:
Any preference amongst members on what brand of radiator hoses to replace the OEM's with?

Ive got 153000 miles on my truck and my upper radiator hose where it meets the neck of the radiator is starting to weep coolant. Instead of installing a new clamp, I'd like to replace the 10 year old hose to insure no future problems! :thumbsup:

Advance Auto has "Dayco" brand for $10 for the upper. Should I go OEM or is something like Dayco good?

this is my opinion on them if the OE held up this long I would get OE and not worry about them again

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
OEM:thumbsup:

Dayco makes some good stuff though, depending on price though if OEM is considerably more then Dayco should last just as long.

MichEnvoyGuy

Original poster
Dec 3, 2011
Thanks guys... I called my parts buddy and Ill have the Delco radiator hose tomorrow! :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online