Prayers Needed

Cable810

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
This morning around 6:30am my Grandfather passed . He had Alzheimer's/Dementia. Last week the Assisted Living place he was living they had a Upper Respiratory cold/flu/virus thing go around. I don't know if thats what caused my Grandpa to get Pneumonia But someway he ended up with Pneumonia. The Doctor tol us to get Hospice in and they said he more than likely wouldn't recover from this. Sadly I didn't know a whole lot that was going on with him cause my brother was sick N mom and dad didn't want to take it to him and they didn't want us to catch whatever was up there.

We are thankful that the Lord took him home and endded his suffering.

Your thoughs and Prayers are Appreciated.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Sorry for your loss my friend.., prayers sent! :grouphug:

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
Sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family. :grouphug:

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
My prayers and condolences to you and your family.

MacMan

Mar 3, 2012
My condolences go out to you & yours.

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
:grouphug: Sorry for your loss. Alzheimer's is a terrible disease for all involved.

Cable810

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
ThankYou guys. We are very thankful that he remembered us throught his Alzheimer's/Dementia. I forgot to mention he Served in the Army During World War 2 as a Jeep Driver for the Colonel. He was in the 78th Lightning Division http://www.78thdivision.org/

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Cable810 said:
ThankYou guys. We are very thankful that he remembered us throught his Alzheimer's/Dementia.

Prayers headed your way. I lost my grandfather to Alzheimer's and my grandmother to Dementia. It's tough, but know he is in a better place and no longer suffering.

Jan 4, 2012
really sorry to hear about your grandpa, cherish the all the moments you experienced with him and all that he has taught you, my condolences goes out to you and your family at this time. thinking of you.... take care....

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I am sorry for your loss. I feel your pain, having gone through this myself just a few months ago when my Grandmother passed. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Envoy4Life

Dec 4, 2011
My condolences to you and your family, and I'm sorry for your loss. </3

Prayers sent! <3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gdub2306

Members Online