Photo Contest #30

big ed

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Test your photo skills with GMTNations members photo contest!

submit your best picture that falls under the guidelines of the chosen topic and the agreed upon rules.

Topic:
shrek77 said:
your GMT and a sunrise or sunset.

Deadline, September 18th at 11:59 pm:

Rules:

- Each entry must be a picture taken of your General Motors Truck, taken by you or someone you know (if your driving). No one else's pictures please.

-No pictures older than 2 months. (get out, have some fun & take some great shot's)

-One entry per person, entry's may be changed but please specify your final entry.

-No post production modding to the image is allowed in this contest. only resizing and / or cropping is allowed.

-At the end of the 2 week period all images will be put into a poll with the topic.
And the GMTNation members deciding the winner.

Good luck everyone, have fun!.. :biggrin:

Gerbil21

May 28, 2014
At the Beach with the sun setting

Attachments

• IMAG0409.jpg
    IMAG0409.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 47

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Still gotta get my pic [emoji2]

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I need a better one but had to start somewhere

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I van take that under advisement. Thanks!

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Bad news lol, having the issue with my caliper earlier put me back a few hours until I can go get the photo, that was my plan right after work today, but my TB said otherwise. Once I fixed the issue I drove over there only to find the gate to the area locked and crossing guards on the road. There's no way to get a good shot from the road because tons of trees were in the way and I couldn't even gain access to the parking lot. I'll have to go back later tonight or tomorrow morning. If only I didn't have that small technical issue earlier.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Capote said:
Bad news lol, having the issue with my caliper earlier put me back a few hours until I can go get the photo, that was my plan right after work today, but my TB said otherwise. Once I fixed the issue I drove over there only to find the gate to the area locked and crossing guards on the road. There's no way to get a good shot from the road because tons of trees were in the way and I couldn't even gain access to the parking lot. I'll have to go back later tonight or tomorrow morning. If only I didn't have that small technical issue earlier.
Was meant to be posted in scavenger hunt, disregard

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Reactions: jrSS

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
I noticed it over the mountains and had to find a place to stop.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:yes:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danbrennan

Members Online