Photo contest #25

big ed

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Test your photo skills with GMTNations members photo contest!
Submit your best picture that falls under the guidelines of the chosen topic and the agreed upon rules.

topic

Playsinsnow said:
Fitting for the last day's of winter... Your GMT freshly washed and cleaned.

Deadline; April 5th at :11.59 pm

Rules:
-Each entry must be a picture taken by your hand or another GMTNation member, unless you are in the picture or driving the vehicle. Only then may it be by someone else's hand.

-Please, no one else's pictures.

-Must be of your vehicle (a General Motors Truck).

-No pics older than 2 months. (This is to get people to get out, have some fun and take some pictures.)

-One entry per member. Members may change their entry and submit a different picture, but may only enter one picture in total. When changing your entry make sure to include Final Entry in that post, or the first picture you posted will be used.

-No post production modding to the image in this contest, resizing and/or cropping the image, etc, is acceptable.

-At the end of the 2 week period all images will be included into a poll topic with the GMTNation public deciding upon the winner.

Good luck, and have fun!..:thumbsup:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Reactions: dmanns67

shrek77

Mar 30, 2012
How appropriate. I was going to post to what did you do to your GMT today and saw this first. Washed, waxed, scrubbed mats, vacuumed, new bowties on side rear windows, and shinned up the tires. Hopefully spring stays soon!
y2eryva2.jpg

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
. Loving this topic I will try to get out and get some fresh pictures first if not I have some from less then a week ago.

02blackenvoy

Feb 1, 2014
I must be missing something... i want to change my post, but i can't find edit. I want to use a new pic...

Shawn

Envoy_04

Jul 1, 2013
02blackenvoy said:
I must be missing something... i want to change my post, but i can't find edit. I want to use a new pic...

Shawn

The post is too old for you to edit. Just submit the new one in a new post and make sure to state that you want that one to be the one considered in the contest, and you'll be good to go. :thumbsup:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Envoy_04 said:
The post is too old for you to edit. Just submit the new one in a new post and make sure to state that you want that one to be the one considered in the contest, and you'll be good to go. :thumbsup:

I am sure a MOD will be kind enough to merge your posts with your final entry.:thumbsup:

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
:bump:

Really hoping to see a blue Denali, a black aero, and two SS' with this topic. The black one and the white one.

:pictures:

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
I forgot to mention the blue SS that rarely gets driven too. :biggrin:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
big ed said:
-One entry per member. Members may change their entry and submit a different picture, but may only enter one picture in total. When changing your entry make sure to include Final Entry in that post, or the first picture you posted will be used.

02blackenvoy said:

Shawn

dmanns67 said:
I am sure a MOD will be kind enough to merge your posts with your final entry.:thumbsup:

No need to merge. The info he wanted was in the first post with the rules. He can post and mark it Final Entry and he is good to go.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Playsinsnow said:
I forgot to mention the blue SS that rarely gets driven too. :biggrin:

i felt my ears ringing so I checked out this thread :raspberry:

I'd love to enter this contest, but we're getting pounded with a snow storm right now (forcasting almost a foot tonight. It's been snowing since 2pm and not expected to stop until 2am.) So the beaSSt is still tucked away in my garage.

fr34kout

Jan 6, 2012
Haha my truck is dirty as fuck, I'll give it a quick wash tomorrow morning and try to get a nice shot with it so I can enter.

fr34kout

Jan 6, 2012
I specifically went out to an "empty parking lot" to get this picture

20140402_094019_zpsab49d963.jpg

But I think the pic I snapped when I got home and parked on the street came out better lol

20140402_095706_zpsdb998720.jpg

Guna go with the 2nd one as my entry.

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
fletch09 said:
My Entry:

Careful fletch, you don't want to scratch the IMMACULATE paintjob on that thing... :thumbsup:

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
DDonnie said:
Careful fletch, you don't want to scratch the IMMACULATE paintjob on that thing... :thumbsup:

oh, i was very careful. it's not so IMMACULATE at the moment. white picks up and shows "rail dust" (little rust looking spots) real bad.
waiting for a little warmer weather for a good claybar and wax to get rid of that "rail dust"

CaptainKD said:
:bump:

Bumpty Bump Bump.....coming to the end. You guys have some sexy lookin' trucks :drooling:

and your pic is where??????????:raspberry:

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Washed the truck on Saturday and since then it's just been getting dirtier everyday pollen and rain ruined my entry:mad::frown:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
TexazReece said:
Washed the truck on Saturday and since then it's just been getting dirtier everyday pollen and rain ruined my entry:mad::frown:

You better take the photo at the car wash then :raspberry:

Your sweet a$$ TB needs to be in this contest :thumbsup:

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Zero chance of a wash before the deadline. As it sits right NOW. :cool:

Edit: Captain, where is your pic? :raspberry:

Attachments

• 20140404_051350.jpg
    20140404_051350.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 17

Fen65

Apr 2, 2014
Washed this morning!

1509032_10201806006898565_1874600449_n.jpg

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Well I went ahead and did a good detail job. Went up to the local airport to get a few pics.

This is my final submission.

Attachments

• 20140405_170852_Richtone(HDR)-1.jpg
    20140405_170852_Richtone(HDR)-1.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 23

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Well I totally dropped the ball on this one :frown:. I washed the truck the went out to take some pics and decided to post some pics then decide which one to enter for the contest after watching 47 Ronin. Let's just say sleep won over :mad:. I still see some GREAT pics so I want to say Good Luck to you all on the voting :thumbsup:.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online

No members online now.