Photo contest #10

big ed

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Photo contest #10

test Your photo skills with GMTNations member photo contest!
Submit your best picture that falls under the guidelines of the chosen topic and the agreed upon rules.

topic

BO TIE SS said:
Your GMT with something that has 2 wheels and an engine. (internal combustion)
Motorcycle, scooter or moped. Or, get creative... rotor tiller, snow blower, whatever!
As long as it has 2 wheels and an engine.

Deadline; July 27nd, 11.59 pm

Rules:
-Must be a picture taken by your hand or another GMTNation member (please state who he or she is)

-If you are in the picture or driving the vehicle, it may be by someone else's hand. no one else's pictures please.

-Must be of your vehicle (Preferable a GMT).

-No pics older than 6 months. (This is to get people to get out and take pics.)

-One entry per member. Members may change their entry and submit a different picture, but may only enter one picture in total. When changing your entry make sure to include Final Entry in that post, or the first picture you posted will be used.

-No post production modding to the image in this contest, resizing and/or cropping the image, etc, is acceptable.

-At the end of the 2 week period all images will be included into a poll topic with the GMTNation public deciding upon the winner.

Good luck, and have fun!..:thumbsup:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
This could be fun. Need to get creative I think....

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011

gr82bCanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Thought I'd take a quick pic before the Family gets here to help install the 85 feet of railing.........

Guess I should use the pressure washer instead of just park beside it :redface:

Attachments

• 100_2542.jpg
    100_2542.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 17

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Right on a picture in the contest! I'm going to get something out of storage and snap a pic before it too late...

Be back soon!

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Nvm It has to have an engine!! Missed that part opps lol

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
I know my wife thought I was nuts pulling out the snowblower in +30 temps :confused: . I can only imagine what the neighbors were thinking when I parked it beside the Envoy and started taking pics :undecided: , "Hey look... the neighbor across the road is having another Budweiser moment, he got the snow blower out, ha ha ha :rotfl:". I love it when people try to figure me out...:biggrin: !

Heres my pic.

Attachments

• DSC02347.jpg
    DSC02347.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 12

gr82bCanadian

Dec 8, 2011
^^^ Snow in July in Canada wouldn't be THAT odd....I think it has happened :rotfl:

Nice pic btw :thumbsup:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
gr82bCanadian said:
^^^ Snow in July in Canada wouldn't be THAT odd....I think it has happened :rotfl:

Nice pic btw :thumbsup:

Snow would be nice in the winter too! That snowblower is older than the Envoy and doesn't get much use. The Ski-Doo only had 2 trips last season! I hope it snows like crazy this year!

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Maybe this topic can be extended so others can get a pic in? Maybe extra week or so, I think a lot of people are on holidays! What da ya think Big Ed??

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Don't count...

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
HARDTRAILZ said:
Remembered the contest extention while unloading a couple trailers, so I set up this lil shot. Really had some other ideas, but trying to get our house sold and the new remodeled to move in has sucked all my time this month.

2012-07-23_20-39-03_23.jpg

Nice, does your bike have one of those really small internal combustion engines somewhere :raspberry: ?

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Denali n DOO said:
Nice, does your bike have one of those really small internal combustion engines somewhere :raspberry: ?

Yeah I had a picture with a bike also but it doesn't have a engine lol so I took it out

Would you guys count a bike since no one is getting pictures in? If so I can put mine back up

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Denali n DOO said:

It will when I get a new picture....

Damn you and the details:raspberry:

ItsOnVoy said:
Yeah I had a picture with a bike also but it doesn't have a engine lol so I took it out

Would you guys count a bike since no one is getting pictures in? If so I can put mine back up

No. Just make it another topic sometime maybe. Hopefully I am around my truck tonight and can think up something.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
HARDTRAILZ said:
No. Just make it another topic sometime maybe. Hopefully I am around my truck tonight and can think up something.

Maybe you got something with four wheels and an engine, just take 2 wheels off :undecided: ...

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
For the photo contest there is a topic for the picture that big ed puts up

It will look like this

Just follow that and try to take the best picture :thumbsup: winner picks the next topic

Kuchar09

Dec 4, 2011
Here's a picture from when I first took my bike out this spring.
Nothing special just my 01 CBR F4i, I'd take a better picture together if it'd ever stop raining.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
david herman

Members Online