PCM Questions

03envoy

Original poster
Dec 25, 2011
I am removing my PCM to send to Pcmforless and I took the negitive termanal off should I put it back on with no PCM? or leave it off? Thanks!

03envoy

Original poster
Dec 25, 2011
Lmao Shouldnt kill the battery right? Sorry probably a stupid question.:duh:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
You're good either way. I put mine back on so that I could work on the interior LEDs during the down time.

NewfieEnvoy

Jan 25, 2012
Your battery will be fine, better if anything :smile: You can't run your truck to charge it, and you'll only disconnect it again to install your tune.

03envoy

Original poster
Dec 25, 2011
Thanks!:biggrin:

You ship to there mailing address right? Just want to make sure!

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
I ran into this same problem as I needed to get the tranny into neutral to push the Voy all the way into the garage. (I have a shelf that prevents me from opening the hood if the Voy is all the way in. You can go ahead and reconnect if you need to.

03envoy

Original poster
Dec 25, 2011
Mark20 said:
I ran into this same problem as I needed to get the tranny into neutral to push the Voy all the way into the garage. (I have a shelf that prevents me from opening the hood if the Voy is all the way in. You can go ahead and reconnect if you need to.

Thanks I worded that last question wrong. I feel dumb right now. I meant the address they have on there site. lol:redface:

03envoy

Original poster
Dec 25, 2011
Anybody want to make a video for me? If you have the shift firmness 2 I want to see just how "stiff" it is. I went with 2. Cause The father thinks this whole PCM tune is a bad idea, and after the first shift I dont want him being like " That damn tune screwed the trans" or something like that lol. Is it really that "stiff"? It wont bother me, But, He drives in my truck alot lmao. I would have to hear it everytime....:bonk: lol

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spellman1989

Members Online