part number plz

Nizar

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
hii again

am thinking to to change the oil the filters and spark plugs and the upstream o2 sensore but i dont know what brand or what part number , i found a lot of o2 sensors on the web starting from 35 up to 100 $ :S any good advice
thanks

AbsoluteZero

Nov 21, 2011
Nizar said:
hii again

am thinking to to change the oil the filters and spark plugs and the upstream o2 sensore but i dont know what brand or what part number , i found a lot of o2 sensors on the web starting from 35 up to 100 $ :S any good advice
thanks

The conventional wisdom is to use AC Delco plugs and 02 sensors. Rather than looking up the part numbers I'd suggest you check out RockAuto Auto Parts with your vehicle information and they will show the appropriate part numbers. I don't know if they ship internationally but you could email them and ask.

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
Here you go :thumbsup:

O2 Upstream: ACDELCO Part # 2133539 (You'll need to double check this, My 2003 has a different part number)
Sparkplugs: ACDELCO part # 41-103
Airfilter: GM# 19114119 / ACDelco # A2014CF

and yes rockauto do international shipping. I buy from them all the time :wootwoot:

Nizar

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
AbsoluteZero said:
The conventional wisdom is to use AC Delco plugs and 02 sensors. Rather than looking up the part numbers I'd suggest you check out RockAuto Auto Parts with your vehicle information and they will show the appropriate part numbers. I don't know if they ship internationally but you could email them and ask.

thank you for ur help

Nizar

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
fadyasha said:
Here you go :thumbsup:

O2 Upstream: ACDELCO Part # 2133539 (You'll need to double check this, My 2003 has a different part number)
Sparkplugs: ACDELCO part # 41-103
Airfilter: GM# 19114119 / ACDelco # A2014CF

and yes rockauto do international shipping. I buy from them all the time :wootwoot:

thank u ,and i have no problems with the shipping coz i have ship and shop account from aramex and i think u can open one its easy and u can save time and money

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
Nizar said:
thank u ,and i have no problems with the shipping coz i have ship and shop account from aramex and i think u can open one its easy and u can save time and money

Yeh I know the shop and ship but never really bothered to open one. Rockauto give excellent rates for shipping. I'll check it out though thanks!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online