Parrot Bluetooth

johnstonjohnr

Original poster
Dec 29, 2012
I was wondering if anyone has installed a Parrot Bluetooth ck3200LS in their TB or Envoy, and if so 1) how you like it and 2) where you mounted it. I'm just trying to get ideas on where to put the screen. Hopefully going to be this weekends project if my adapter cable shows up in time. :hissyfit:

View attachment 26336

Attachments

• parrot.jpg
    parrot.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 46

mrphoenix80

Jan 1, 2013
Came so close to having one for free. The kid that did the used car check was told to remove it. So he cut first and asked questions later. First I heard about it he came over and handed me 1/2 of the iPod and input cable assy. "SO do you think you want this???:confused: And then I went ALL:hissyfit:

johnstonjohnr

Original poster
Dec 29, 2012
mrphoenix80 said:
Came so close to having one for free. The kid that did the used car check was told to remove it. So he cut first and asked questions later. First I heard about it he came over and handed me 1/2 of the iPod and input cable assy. "SO do you think you want this???:confused: And then I went ALL:hissyfit:

Free...That would have been the deal of the century. Bummer :frown:
I'm not in the free zone but still did very well. Looking forward to getting it in but my plug-n-play cable didn't come today. :hissyfit:

mrphoenix80

Jan 1, 2013
I just bought an iSimple kit that includes bluetooth and iPod/iPhone connectors. Plus it has a USB port for 2.1Amp charging and it also allows you to put in a thumb drive and play from that! It uses the factory radio controls to control it. So except for the USB port in the and iPod connector you hide. It is invisable.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shinystar696

Members Online