Owners syndrome...

johnstonjohnr

Original poster
Dec 29, 2012
OK...I'm just wondering if its just me or not, but ever sense I bought one, I now see Trailblazers and Envoys everywhere I go. I think this is caused from a condition called "Owners Syndrome". I can now spot one several miles away. :eek: Just wanted to and see if I need to seek medical attention or not. :undecided: :crazy:
I know they have been out there but I don't think anyone drove them till I bought one. :yes:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
They are everywhere!!! I see them all the time. Lol. Your probably just like any other member on this forum. Its just something we do while driving....spotting other gmt360's.

Conner299

Jan 16, 2013
The ol' lady gets mad every time I point one out. And I do it ALL the time. I'm always looking to see of the next one I see is lifted, like mine. Or if they have the resonator delete. etc, etc.

bigytwotone

Dec 7, 2011
Dawson creek BC Canada
I must have a very bad case of owners syndrome because if I see one anywhere I have to ether stop it and talk or got look at it or even go for a test drive. I saw one today at our local ford dealer and turned around and went to see it and managed to take it home for the day and really test it. MIGHT GET ANOTHER ONE:smile::smile:

johnstonjohnr

Original poster
Dec 29, 2012
bigytwotone said:
I must have a very bad case of owners syndrome because if I see one anywhere I have to ether stop it and talk or got look at it or even go for a test drive. I saw one today at our local ford dealer and turned around and went to see it and managed to take it home for the day and really test it. MIGHT GET ANOTHER ONE:smile::smile:

Oh you got it bad!!!:no:

johnstonjohnr

Original poster
Dec 29, 2012
Me and my daughter got sick of punch bug so now we have......not sure what to call it...... but whenever we see a trailblazer or Envoy first you get to pinch the other ones ear lobe. She's really good. Needless to say my ear lobe always hurts. :mad:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
haha... yea that pretty much happens on any kind of vehicle you buy... or for my example, ever since i HAVENT driven my SS dealing with the motor issues, i see one once a day... when i had her out, i never saw one :crackup:

Sir ffeJ

Dec 1, 2011
My two kids, ages 8 and almost 11, point them out faster than I can. :rotfl:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shinystar696

Members Online