Ordered some goodies

Juicy K

Original poster
Feb 14, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
Well yesterday I ordered the Chemical Guys BlackLight and V7 kit. I am ready to see how it does on the Pewter Bravada, I have read nothing but great things on both products. I have a felling I wont be let down, just not getting my hopes up to high. Just gotta make sure to prep the paint. :biggrin: FedEx says it should be here on Monday the 19th. Once I finish the truck I will be posting pictures before (after the wash) , then after Wash, clay Polish, BL and V7. :biggrin:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
I'm going to pretend that I know what your talking about lol Can't wait to see pictures though....I can't ever get enough of these trucks!! I know if I ever win the lottery I will be buying another TB or Envoy for sure!

Juicy K

Original poster
Feb 14, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
Voymom said:
I'm going to pretend that I know what your talking about lol Can't wait to see pictures though....I can't ever get enough of these trucks!! I know if I ever win the lottery I will be buying another TB or Envoy for sure!

:rotfl: I told my wife the same thing... I told her I would swap an LS2(and twin turbo it) into the Bravada, I would buy a TB or Envoy just to Off-road (or maybe a Saab):undecided:. But I also have a couple of other cars I would want too. :raspberry:
The BlackLight is a Glaze/Sealant for the paint, and the V7 is a Detailer/Sealant. I know you were looking for detailing products, check Chemicalguys.com . They get great reviews.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online