Online Parts sources

rwf

Original poster
Dec 17, 2012
Probably something that should be in a FAQ, but I did not see it.

The only place I have seen online that has anywhere near reasonable pricing for TB parts is gmpartsdirect.com. Unfortunately I have been quoted 42.00 just for "shipping and handling" on one switch assembly. They are only in North Carolina, which is about as close as you can get to where I live. Is this normal for them- to lure you with a lowish price and then hit you with high additional fees?

What other places are there?

Thanks

Ralph

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
gmpartsdirect.com is FAMOUS for that scam. They offer the parts at rock-bottom wholesale, hoping to sucker some numbnuts into jumping at parts price only. I shun those sorts of places out of protest.

A much more ethical (in my eyes) operation is parts4chevys.com / gmpartsshop.com

NewfieEnvoy

Jan 25, 2012
Rockauto.com uses live shipping quotes from FedEx&UPS. Prices seem pretty standard for what I would expect.

scorpio1

Dec 12, 2012
Ive bought form rockauto.com a bunch of times, for various parts for all my vehicles, and never had an issue with them. They have some of the best prices and shipping anywhere online. And they send you discount codes for ordering from them, cant beat that. Gmpartsdirect is only good for sourcing parts others cant get or if you can bear the shipping cost to beat the dealers price, IMO.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online

No members online now.